• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All for a silly nightclub. :no::no::no:

I cant believe it. Just for that!

And it says he wasnt even drinking or anything! What a complete utter fool!!!

If he wants to be the best, he needs to take a look at Wilko - me and Freddie were discussing this the other day, he's so dedicated he doesn't even eat chocolate or anything. Never drinks, ever.

What a complete idiot!

:no: Its over for England.

That's it.

Cipriani was our brightest hope, and he throws it away like that. He's 20 ffs, his whole career ahead of him and he wastes such a good oppurtunity!

maybe could the boss be less strict?..I think Cipria wouldn't have imagine such consequnces:thumbdown:

Danny Cipriani.

I can't believe it. He is so talented. Look at this try for the wasps - outstanding. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDrsUckH3E

(2nd try in i think)

He can run mega fast - this is such a shame.

Kids like Nick Abendanon and Olly Barkley would have killed to have been on the squad this year, and Cipriani just goes and throws it all away.

Man, he may be damn hot, but ive lost a lot of respect for the guy.

Like i said - Olly Barkley was so gutted about not getting on the squad this year, he's more experienced than Cipriani - they took a gamble on him because they knew he's got something special and they wanted to give him a chance.

And he goes and throws it away like that. Im sure they've lost a lot of respect for him too.

Im furious at this!

We've not got a strong fullback any more - we needed Cip in fullback because Balshaw was axed for being an eejit - Cip was our brightest hope.

Without a good fullback, basically you're, errrm, stuffed because if they fail to catch the ball, the other team can just whip it over the line like that and thats 5 points you've given away.

Im furious at this!

We've not got a strong fullback any more - we needed Cip in fullback because Balshaw was axed for being an eejit - Cip was our brightest hope.

Without a good fullback, basically you're, errrm, stuffed because if they fail to catch the ball, the other team can just whip it over the line like that and thats 5 points you've given away.

I know! No good fullback = failed

well most of the time, :thumbdown:

Like i said - Olly Barkley was so gutted about not getting on the squad this year, he's more experienced than Cipriani - they took a gamble on him because they knew he's got something special and they wanted to give him a chance.

And he goes and throws it away like that. Im sure they've lost a lot of respect for him too.

Heck yeah!

:thumbdown:

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything! :naughty:

:naughty: High blood pressure, serious Jelly babies craving..... not good!!! :bleh:

They need Nick Abendanon. Fabulous fullback for Bath - he can make something special of himself, he's Cipriani's age - in need of the experience.

I'm livid!!

Gosh! If only i could meet him now, i'd slap him daft!!! :mad3: :mad3: :blowup:

I tell you what, i'm sick as a cleethorpes donkey about this!

Gah I know. You sound like me when they axed beckham :roftl:

Poor Cleethorpes Donkeys :(

I went on one ages ago and they kept hitting it trying to make it go faster :sad:

:naughty: High blood pressure, serious Jelly babies craving..... not good!!! :bleh:

They need Nick Abendanon. Fabulous fullback for Bath - he can make something special of himself, he's Cipriani's age - in need of the experience.

It's time to bring him in!