The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

The culture is shocking now.

I was reading about 11 year olds who were talking about their 'boyfriends' and things - it was in this article claiming our youths today are growing up too fast - predominantly the girls.

But i remember going to our school discos and some of the girls turned up in just really innapropriate outfits. its scary!

It is very scary. I never dressed in those outfits.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The culture is shocking now.

I was reading about 11 year olds who were talking about their 'boyfriends' and things - it was in this article claiming our youths today are growing up too fast - predominantly the girls.

But i remember going to our school discos and some of the girls turned up in just really innapropriate outfits. its scary!

At one of the discos i went to, one of the groups of girls was actually told they had to go home and get changed if tehy wanted to stay because they were wearing shirts with inapropriate things written on them lol!

Very, well, I've gotta go to bed, so cya guys! :punk:

Sleep well! Talk more tomorrow! :huglove:

It is very scary. I never dressed in those outfits.

I know! I'd just be so scared and self concious! I can wear dresses, but i mean, they were just so over the top. I swear, they were wearing mini skirts with fishnet tights, and dont get me started on the make up.

I was never one of those girls. the loud girls. Nahh!

I know! I'd just be so scared and self concious! I can wear dresses, but i mean, they were just so over the top. I swear, they were wearing mini skirts with fishnet tights, and dont get me started on the make up.

I was never one of those girls. the loud girls. Nahh!

Neither was I! Mainly due to the bullying. I am now. :naughty:

At one of the discos i went to, one of the groups of girls was actually told they had to go home and get changed if tehy wanted to stay because they were wearing shirts with inapropriate things written on them lol!

Yeah! I've seen that happen too!

The thing that shocked me most, i had no idea whether they were rumours, but the stuff they apparently got up to, you know, with their boyfriends. At 13 for crying out loud. Its just plain wrong.

The thing that shocked me most, i had no idea whether they were rumours, but the stuff they apparently got up to, you know, with their boyfriends. At 13 for crying out loud. Its just plain wrong.

It is.

Is it le parents fault?

My t-shirts always said Golf Sale --->

I think my dad was trying to tell me something. :thumb_yello:

Neither was I! Mainly due to the bullying. I am now. :naughty:

Ugggh gosh. Dont even get me started on bullies. I got called every name in the book.

If you wanted to do your work, you got bullied. That was the most awful thing, but i tried to just keep my head down and ignore it all.

It never worked though - that's the real reason i dont go to school now. Like Mika, my mum took me out of it all.

Eugh i know! Plenty of my friends were doing that by then! Made me feel like a right loser :naughty:

It is shocking though, I don't understand why people want to grow up so fast, I love being able to just go crazy with my friends :naughty:

Ugggh gosh. Dont even get me started on bullies. I got called every name in the book.

If you wanted to do your work, you got bullied. That was the most awful thing, but i tried to just keep my head down and ignore it all.

It never worked though - that's the real reason i dont go to school now. Like Mika, my mum took me out of it all.

I managed to survive school luckily. I'm alot happier now.

:punk:

I guess it might be??? im not sure. young girls just arent wise about anything these days and it frightens me.

I'm a younger female and I accidently watch waaaayy to much CrimeWatch that I am always careful when I go out.

:thumb_yello:

In le know.

Yup. Its just far too young though - it's crazy!! I saw a girl in the papers once who got pregnant when she was 12. That's just crazy. crazy crazy crazy.

Omgosh! i read about something like that, this 11 yaer odl girl got pregnant by a 15 year old guy, and get this: her mum was PROUD of her =\ i don't get that, how could you be proud of your daughter sleeping around like that? lol

Omgosh! i read about something like that, this 11 yaer odl girl got pregnant by a 15 year old guy, and get this: her mum was PROUD of her =\ i don't get that, how could you be proud of your daughter sleeping around like that? lol

I think I read that. It's insane.

Im sure thats the same one im thinking of! I think she was 12 when she actually had it, but she was 11 when she was pregnant or something like that!

Were her and her mum chain smokers too? I think i remember that coming into it somewhere....

My dad would be like....I wouldn't even want to know!! :shocked:

That baffles me.

Deary me.

If you don't respect yerself, who will? What my dad always said. :thumb_yello:

Im sure thats the same one im thinking of! I think she was 12 when she actually had it, but she was 11 when she was pregnant or something like that!

Were her and her mum chain smokers too? I think i remember that coming into it somewhere....

Most kids smoke nowadays.

After school, at my school, like 60% of the kids are smoking.

a couple have been excluded for smoking on the premises. :blink:

I'm a younger female and I accidently watch waaaayy to much CrimeWatch that I am always careful when I go out.

:thumb_yello:

In le know.

:bleh: In le know indeed. It pays to be, in whichever way we're talking about it.

Never go out alone in the dark, dont get your mobile out in the street, get good birth control etc.

I don't actually know that many people that smoke, and my friends that do are trying to quit, fools shouldn't have started in the first place!

If you don't respect yerself, who will? What my dad always said. :thumb_yello:

That is very true. Very very true.

Yepp. I know we had "smokers corner" at school, and i was stupid enough to get in on that - but then i realised how much it was costing me and i just realised how stupid i was being!

eew...like in the Prehistory..I mean it's phisically possible, but culturally inacceptable! What family do she has??:shocked:

:bleh: In le know indeed. It pays to be, in whichever way we're talking about it.

Never go out alone in the dark, dont get your mobile out in the street, get good birth control etc.

Best contraceptive at my age is NO!

And my dad has taken my phone off me a couple of times for getting it out on the Tube.

I could be a right plank.

On le news, it just said kids as young as 8 are admitted to hospitals due to binge drinking, cause they can get alcohol so cheap.

Deary me. :boxed: