Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ello!!! Blue skies today for a change!!!!! :punk:

Barnsley won last night!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: Did you see all the fans going mad running onto the pitch and like lifting the goalie up and hugging the players?!?! Even the security guards were joining in!!!!! :roftl::naughty:

Hey, I didn't watch the game! I guess I'm not into sport - you are though right? Our skies are more like grey down here - you lucky thing!

Hey, I didn't watch the game! I guess I'm not into sport - you are though right? Our skies are more like grey down here - you lucky thing!

:punk: I'm mad about sports!!! Especially rugby. :punk: 'cept for Ireland and England lost yesterday....... :sneaky2:

Arrrgh! Grey skies!! nooooo! Apparently its supposed to turn rubbish for us later.... so i might go into town for a few hours while its nice.

Did you have a good day yesterday?

:punk: I'm mad about sports!!! Especially rugby. :punk: 'cept for Ireland and England lost yesterday....... :sneaky2:

Arrrgh! Grey skies!! nooooo! Apparently its supposed to turn rubbish for us later.... so i might go into town for a few hours while its nice.

Did you have a good day yesterday?

yeh, it was actually really hot and sunny yesterday!!:thumb_yello:

It's really sunny here :D last night was horrible though, my jeans are ruined :P:naughty:

Arrrgh! I know, it was tipping it down here - God's punishment for Ireland and England losing......

yeh, it was actually really hot and sunny yesterday!!:thumb_yello:

:punk: I cant wait for the weather to pick up tbh..... im sick of going out in coats and things....

Arrrgh! I know, it was tipping it down here - God's punishment for Ireland and England losing......

:punk: I cant wait for the weather to pick up tbh..... im sick of going out in coats and things....

I cant wait to go to school in just my uniform, not a big coat.

Its my birthday in 3 weeks,29th March, and I want an outdoor party with my friends but I am not sure whether the weather will be good enough. Its annoying having my birthday in March because sometimes the weather is great and sometimes its utter rubbish!

I cant wait to go to school in just my uniform, not a big coat.

Its my birthday in 3 weeks,29th March, and I want an outdoor party with my friends but I am not sure whether the weather will be good enough. Its annoying having my birthday in March because sometimes the weather is great and sometimes its utter rubbish!

:bleh: Aye, March is a funny old month. Last year at the end of March, when i worked at the animal shelter, we were walking the dogs in the snow...... :boxed::blink:

St Patricks Day though... I love that, being half Irish and all. :punk:

We normally get our summer in April though!!! :naughty: We did last year.... it flooded here in the summer...... :thumbdown:

:bleh: Aye, March is a funny old month. Last year at the end of March, when i worked at the animal shelter, we were walking the dogs in the snow...... :boxed::blink:

St Patricks Day though... I love that, being half Irish and all. :punk:

We normally get our summer in April though!!! :naughty: We did last year.... it flooded here in the summer...... :thumbdown:

hehe!! My friend is Irish...do you say jeeney-mac??? sorry, if thats a bit random, but thats all my irish friends ever says, is when something happens instead of swearing or what have you she says "oh jeeney mac!!" !!! :blush-anim-cl:

hehe!! My friend is Irish...do you say jeeney-mac??? sorry, if thats a bit random, but thats all my irish friends ever says, is when something happens instead of swearing or what have you she says "oh jeeney mac!!" !!! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: Nooo! I'm a Yorkshire lass now!

We say "'es got a munk on!" and "At's a rum 'un!" :roftl::naughty: