• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellooo :)

I really shouldn't be on here, i have far too much work to do :naughty:

Hello! Yep, me too! I am supposed to be choreograhing for my GCSE Dance, but I cannot be bothered to move right now....!!!

Hello! Yep, me too! I am supposed to be choreograhing for my GCSE Dance, but I cannot be bothered to move right now....!!!

:naughty: Gah, I have a whole art final piece to do, whihc usually takes about 10 hours :thumbdown:, i have to write a personal statement, and have an essay thing to write for english :crybaby:

Hello! I wanna talk ! XD

I don't know, I'm just gonna ring my friend...

:bleh: I Hope they find her. I'll ask my little toy leprechaun.... if you rub his belly and make a wish it comes true.......... :bleh:

Hellooo :)

I really shouldn't be on here, i have far too much work to do :naughty:

Me too!! Gah! Its so annoying - i never have time to do anything else!!

I hate being rushed for time :naughty: I think the weekend should be monday-fridya and then school is saturday and sunday :bleh:

Its so annoying though right. The week just drags on, then the weekend comes and it goes by within a flash........... and its the start of another week......... :badmood::doh:

Its so annoying though right. The week just drags on, then the weekend comes and it goes by within a flash........... and its the start of another week......... :badmood::doh:

Eugh I know! Probably because i sleep for most of the weekend :naughty:

I hate school :thumbdown:

Ive got three bits of homework I need to finish which I'm probally gonna leave till like... half 7? :naughty:

I wish it was still homework that i had to do... coursework is so annoying!! Especially maths coursework.

I dont know if any of you did the same one as i did, but we had to an investigation on 'number steps'........ oh how exciting that was.......... :mf_rosetinted:

I wish it was still homework that i had to do... coursework is so annoying!! Especially maths coursework.

I dont know if any of you did the same one as i did, but we had to an investigation on 'number steps'........ oh how exciting that was.......... :mf_rosetinted:

I actually thought maths coursework was the most enjoyable... yes i'm weired :(:naughty:

I actually thought maths coursework was the most enjoyable... yes i'm weired :(:naughty:

:naughty: Well theres nothing wrong with liking maths!! I'd just say that i have more of a creative mind......

Saying that, i am doing psychology in college when i go...... they all expected me to take philosophy because im that kind of person..... :blink:

gah maths coursework!! :boxed: I love history coursework though :wink2: thats actually quite embarassing :blush-anim-cl: lol!!!

:shocked: History coursework is like, THE WORST!! Well, actually geography coursework is, but history is next :bleh:

:naughty: Well theres nothing wrong with liking maths!! I'd just say that i have more of a creative mind......

Saying that, i am doing psychology in college when i go...... they all expected me to take philosophy because im that kind of person..... :blink:

I am about as deep and sympathetic as an orange - hence I am not taking RS or philosophy - although I want to do psychology as an A level. Is A level psychology good, that is assuming you did it...

The thing is: i actually HATE maths :P The coursework was just really satisfying when you've worked it out :P And i liked drawing all the diagrams :naughty:

The thing is: i actually HATE maths :P The coursework was just really satisfying when you've worked it out :P And i liked drawing all the diagrams :naughty:

So don't you find it satisfying when you've completely finished a history essay?? its like *phew* I have done it, wow, I am proud sort of thing????

:shocked: History coursework is like, THE WORST!! Well, actually geography coursework is, but history is next :bleh:

:naughty: I didnt really enjoy the geog coursework... we had to write a letter to the Brazilian government on behalf of some tribe in the rainforst...... :blink::boxed:

I am about as deep and sympathetic as an orange - hence I am not taking RS or philosophy - although I want to do psychology as an A level. Is A level psychology good, that is assuming you did it...

:roftl:

I think that's why im taking psychology - my mum always says i'm a real hard-arse. My sister is like that too. and my dad! I think it must run in the family.......

well we're polar opposites then!!!! lol:roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: I actually get on better with people who i don't have as much in common with. :bleh:

So don't you find it satisfying when you've completely finished a history essay?? its like *phew* I have done it, wow, I am proud sort of thing????

Well it's sort of different though, because in maths you're trying to find out the solution to a problem and you have to go through lots of different stages in finding the equation or whatever, whereas as essay is just like normal homeowrk "yay i finished it", if you get what i mean :naughty: