the mika-comes-in-the-radio-feeling

Lee-Ann

that's really frightening!:blink: I had this feeling ca. 20 times and I'm always right! for example I had this feeling this evening: I sit in my room and hear radio and than I thought:"now you must turn the radio! at once! I think mika is coming!" and really! In this moment big girl is beginning! That was so strange and it happens always and I'm never wrong!:blink:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's happened to me many times.. once i was listening to a radio station and i was thinking argh i bet HE is playing on the other station, then i changed it and it was halfway through HE.. can be freaky at times.. wish it worked all the time, then mika would be playing 24/7 :biggrin2:

that's really frightening!:blink: I had this feeling ca. 20 times and I'm always right! for example I had this feeling this evening: I sit in my room and hear radio and than I thought:"now you must turn the radio! at once! I think mika is coming!" and really! In this moment big girl is beginning! That was so strange and it happens always and I'm never wrong!:blink:

in america i get that feeling very rarely!:roftl:

Was it a Capital FM? Because I swear they've played Big Girl once an hour since June. :wink2:

Yep. I think Capital pick about 5 songs then just repeat them continuously un til they think of another 5. I'm not complaining when it's Mika but if I hear that Leona Lewis song ONE MORE TIME!!!!! :annoyed_h4h: