Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oohhhh I love those little...dolls...on your siggy how did you get them??

wow, it's amazing how man people have already been asking this.. we all (the london-giggers) git them at camden market when we had our unforeseen day of (due to cancellations :boxed:)

Thanks for the information!

however, I could never get them :(

oh, dont be so pessimistic! these are just little dolls that were made in china and that means that you can probably get them everywhere! just try science fiction shops, comic shops or shops that sell lots of these manga/japanese/asian-comic stuff (or maybe catalogues or so). or the internet. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry Christine, we do not think you are superficial for thinking Mika is beautiful. Because he just is..:roftl:

He should be talented, but a bit ugly or plain. Or maybe really gorgeous but not that talented, but manufactured and dull..

It's not our fault he has got the lot!:biggrin2:

Selfish boy.............having it all! Tsk! :roftl: :roftl:

How some people can find him anything less than dreamy and wonderful I no not!!! :wub2:

:shocked: weird,

ly hot

yeah it's kinda wierd haha it's from greg well's photo album of his london trip in dec. 07... he just added and the caption said 'the maestro, after playing me some new songs which killed me' is mika singing new songs when he should be sleeping?? :naughty:

and yes i'm a pretty good stalker :glasses2:

yeah it's kinda wierd haha it's from greg well's photo album of his london trip that he just added and the caption said 'the maestro, after playing me some new songs which killed me' is mika singing new songs when he should be sleeping?? :naughty:

and yes i'm a pretty good stalker :glasses2:

wow good sleuthing skills!

this has probably already been posted but this is mika right?? :bleh:

mika2709.jpg

Yay new pic! I'm so glad we have stalkers on this site:naughty:

The picture looks like one of those obligatory photos of a musician with their intrument :lmao:

Was that picture taken at Mika's place?

I don't think has seen this picture before, it's old though

crappyquality.jpg

It's actually a full picture with his body, but I took the picture with my camera phone (as you can tell) and he would've been unrecognizable if I had taken a picture of the whole page

I don't think has seen this picture before, it's old though

crappyquality.jpg

It's actually a full picture with his body, but I took the picture with my camera phone (as you can tell) and he would've been unrecognizable if I had taken a picture of the whole page

wow, cool!

i havn't seen it before either