Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

As much as some people hate it, I really dig the jeans and suit jacket look. It's like sophisticated yet not serious, has more of a casual touch to it. I think more guys should wear that combo. Rawr.

i love that look too :wub2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to steal my brother's boxers. I borrow his shirts, we're the same size (even though he's ten!!)...

But I'm ironing clothes and then I see the grey boxers...and think: 'Hmmmm....' :naughty:

PS: Once he wore my underwear! but because he made a mistake dressing up in a hurry, hehe

you read my mind :biggrin2:

I know a few people don't like it, but to each their own. I think it rocks. I would definitely do that look too besides a whole suit. I don't think I'd rock as many white shirts as Mika does though. I don't know how that boy keeps them clean and white. I cannot wear white for the life of me. I'm prone to stains and everything else the days I wear white.

I'm about to steal my brother's boxers. I borrow his shirts, we're the same size (even though he's ten!!)...

But I'm ironing clothes and then I see the grey boxers...and think: 'Hmmmm....' :naughty:

PS: Once he wore my underwear! but because he made a mistake dressing up in a hurry, hehe

my brother is not quite my size, at this rate he will be by the end of the year :naughty:

i don't think i have ever worn guys undies

As much as some people hate it, I really dig the jeans and suit jacket look. It's like sophisticated yet not serious, has more of a casual touch to it. I think more guys should wear that combo. Rawr.

I love it also!!! when ever i see i guy who wheres skinny jeans and a jacket i have to due a double take to make sure its not mika! my mom even notices that i am doing it today she said hey there is a guy in skinny jeans and a jacket :blush-anim-cl: it was pretty embarrassing especially in front of my dad! hahaha

I know a few people don't like it, but to each their own. I think it rocks. I would definitely do that look too besides a whole suit. I don't think I'd rock as many white shirts as Mika does though. I don't know how that boy keeps them clean and white. I cannot wear white for the life of me. I'm prone to stains and everything else the days I wear white.

i would wear those pink button up shirts with the ruffles :naughty: i don't know why i love ruffles so much haha i'd wear different colors of button-up shirts maybe a blue on monday and light yellow on tuesday :biggrin2: i literally cannot sit through a meal without spilling something on myself :roftl:

I love that look...especially on Mika. Honestly, those are probably the best pictures I have seen of him. I wish he dressed like that more often. The jeans are really great.

It's interesting how this turned from "Mikagasmic Pics" to "What would would you wear if you were a man?". :roftl:

i don't think i have ever worn guys undies

If you've never worn boy-leg women's undies then don't ever do so. They are awfully uncomfortable as the legs ride up. :boxed:

i love that look too :wub2:

I love it also!!! when ever i see i guy who wheres skinny jeans and a jacket i have to due a double take to make sure its not mika! my mom even notices that i am doing it today she said hey there is a guy in skinny jeans and a jacket :blush-anim-cl: it was pretty embarrassing especially in front of my dad! hahaha

Wow seems like a lot of people here like that look.

i would wear those pink button up shirts with the ruffles :naughty: i don't know why i love ruffles so much haha i'd wear different colors of button-up shirts maybe a blue on monday and light yellow on tuesday i literally cannot sit through a meal without spilling something on myself :roftl:

Haha' date=' well as of now I don't have my wardrobe set out for each day. :wink2: Sounds like you've been thinking of this a bit. :roftl:

What's embarrassing is when you drop something on yourself and you don't notice it until you've walked around in public. Yeah I hate that.

One of my jackets has little magnets in it so the flap that goes over the zipper shuts to keep the wind out. One time I was in the dinning hall getting dinner and I put my silverware on the tray. When I got back to my seat I started looking all around for I think it was my spoon. I couldn't figure out where the heck it had gone to. I stood up and as it turns out I walked across the dinning hall with the spoon stuck to one of the magnets on my jacket. I'm so cool I know how to rock the silverware look. :mf_rosetinted:

I love that look...especially on Mika. Honestly, those are probably the best pictures I have seen of him. I wish he dressed like that more often. The jeans are really great.

I love that look, not only on Mika though, on most guys in general.

It's interesting how this turned from "Mikagasmic Pics" to "What would would you wear if you were a man?". :roftl:

If you've never worn boy-leg women's undies then don't ever do so. They are awfully uncomfortable as the legs ride up. :boxed:

oh i have worn them, that is as close as i have got :roftl:

yeah, they end up bunching up and sitting the same as normal undies

Wow seems like a lot of people here like that look.

Haha, well as of now I don't have my wardrobe set out for each day. :wink2: Sounds like you've been thinking of this a bit. :roftl:

What's embarrassing is when you drop something on yourself and you don't notice it until you've walked around in public. Yeah I hate that.

One of my jackets has little magnets in it so the flap that goes over the zipper shuts to keep the wind out. One time I was in the dinning hall getting dinner and I put my silverware on the tray. When I got back to my seat I started looking all around for I think it was my spoon. I couldn't figure out where the heck it had gone to. I stood up and as it turns out I walked across the dinning hall with the spoon stuck to one of the magnets on my jacket. I'm so cool I know how to rock the silverware look. :mf_rosetinted:

I love that look, not only on Mika though, on most guys in general.

omg that is actually reallllllly funny i think i just peed a little in my pants:blush-anim-cl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, well as of now I don't have my wardrobe set out for each day. :wink2: Sounds like you've been thinking of this a bit. :roftl:

hahahaha :roftl:

yes i've been thinking of this for a long time :biggrin2:

:lmfao: that's hilarious!!!! i just spill food on myself not silverware :roftl: one tiem i managed to spill a whole carton of milk on my lap lol i didn't know what to do so i just kept the same clothes on all day.. by the end of day i smelled like sour milk

:lmfao: that's hilarious!!!! i just spill food on myself not silverware :roftl: one tiem i managed to spill a whole carton of milk on my lap lol i didn't know what to do so i just kept the same clothes on all day.. by the end of day i smelled like sour milk

ugh, that must have been so uncomfortable

Err, did you not realize milk was being poured into your lap to stop it? :roftl:

I ended up walking around with some of my hair product on my jacket which kind of gives a greasy/slippery feeling your fingers but not in your hair. I went to go talk to my advisor about my class schedule for next semester. I handed him my acceptance letter for the new college and I noticed after he tried to wipe his fingers on his desk. When I took the letter back (it was in a protective sheet) I felt something. Some how my hair product had gotten all over it. :naughty: I felt so bad. I said "Oh my gosh some of my hair product had gotten all over my letter I'm so sorry! I was wondering why I could smell it." It wasn't until after I got back that I realized it had soaked into my jacket.