Perez Has Just Announced Mika is Touring Canada and the States

Valelia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering are you guys serious about the valentine's project thingy? sorry if there's already a thread or something :bleh:

I'm half serious. I wonder if someone did make a thread about this..

Hmm..why? Would you be interested?:naughty:

I don't see anything about it.

So what do you say we do, eh?

make a valentine? :naughty:

i don't know... maybe everyone can just send you valentine cards to you and then whoever has mika on valentine's day can give the book or box full of cards or whatever to him :bleh:

make a thread! :biggrin2:

make a valentine? :naughty:

i don't know... maybe everyone can just send you valentine cards to you and then whoever has mika on valentine's day can give the book or box full of cards or whatever to him :bleh:

make a thread! :biggrin2:

Oh dear lord, you want me to run it? :roftl: I've never done anything like that..I'm not too greatat it. xD Remember, I'm artistically challenged.

Haha,all right. Let's do it!:thumb_yello:

Would you like to help somehow?

Oh dear lord, you want me to run it? :roftl: I've never done anything like that..I'm not too greatat it. xD Remember, I'm artistically challenged.

Haha,all right. Let's do it!:thumb_yello:

Would you like to help somehow?

ummm.. i don't know :biggrin2: i'd love to help with everything but i'm kind of useless..

My super psychic senses tell me that he's not going to do any gigs in any well known ares because that would just be silly! He's going to Alaska. :wink2::thumb_yello:

Alaska is his second stop.

First is my house, THEN Alaska, then a cave in Colorado, THEN a service station in Arizona, then last stop is my house again, where he will stay. :mf_rosetinted:

First is my house, THEN Alaska, then a cave in Colorado, THEN a service station in Arizona, then last stop is my house again, where he will stay. :mf_rosetinted:

You forgot to mention the private concert he's throwing for my church.

You forgot to mention the private concert he's throwing for my church.

And you forgot that he's staying at MY house. I know it can get confusing.

Wow we're glad that we brought up the Valentine's Day project!!! If I new for certain he was going to be in our area in Feb. we would sooooooo give it to him.

Our mom wants him to play in Feb. in Chicago because Bon Jovi is going to play in Feb. in Chicago and our mom is just crazy for Bon Jovi. He is her age and we're just a couple years younger than Mika and our mom said that he is a baby.:roftl:

Our brother came home from Georgia and he didn't know who Mika was. We were sooooooo disgusted!:thumbdown::roftl:

But anyway. We think this would be a cool project and we should start a thread. Sending cards to one person could work out and we think Mika would so LOVE LOVE it!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Wow we're glad that we brought up the Valentine's Day project!!! If I new for certain he was going to be in our area in Feb. we would sooooooo give it to him.

Our mom wants him to play in Feb. in Chicago because Bon Jovi is going to play in Feb. in Chicago and our mom is just crazy for Bon Jovi. He is her age and we're just a couple years younger than Mika and our mom said that he is a baby.:roftl:

Our brother came home from Georgia and he didn't know who Mika was. We were sooooooo disgusted!:thumbdown::roftl:

But anyway. We think this would be a cool project and we should start a thread. Sending cards to one person could work out.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

finkster's going to start a thread asap :thumb_yello:

well not asap but sooner or later