Perez Has Just Announced Mika is Touring Canada and the States

Valelia

Wow we're glad that we brought up the Valentine's Day project!!! If I new for certain he was going to be in our area in Feb. we would sooooooo give it to him.

Our mom wants him to play in Feb. in Chicago because Bon Jovi is going to play in Feb. in Chicago and our mom is just crazy for Bon Jovi. He is her age and we're just a couple years younger than Mika and our mom said that he is a baby.:roftl:

Our brother came home from Georgia and he didn't know who Mika was. We were sooooooo disgusted!:thumbdown::roftl:

But anyway. We think this would be a cool project and we should start a thread. Sending cards to one person could work out and we think Mika would so LOVE LOVE it!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Thanks for mentioning it!

Megan and I were brainstorming, I'll PM you with what we came up with. :wink2:

I can't believe you two are in your twenties..you look so young!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know :naughty: it's a tough decision

maybe you should wait until tomorrow morning since there's not a ton of people on to see it this late

Yea, good idea.

But I'm not sure what time I'll be on tomorrow, probably later since I have church.

Oh well.:naughty:

Freshman year I was always loaded with homework, this year I barely get any.

:yay:

ugh! lol i got tons as a freshman and now tons as a sophmore

stupid teachers who have nothing better to do then give me homework :sneaky2: in reality i do actually enjoy most of my teachers :bleh: it just annoys me when a teacher will give you homework and then they say 'it's not a big deal it'll take you 30 minutes tops' and then the other 8 teachers you have say the same thing :roftl:

Freshman year I was always loaded with homework, this year I barely get any.

:yay:

*interrupts your conversation*

It's the opposite for me. This year sucks :thumbdown: But I knew it would so at least I'm no surprised.

Alaska is his second stop.

First is my house, THEN Alaska, then a cave in Colorado, THEN a service station in Arizona, then last stop is my house again, where he will stay. :mf_rosetinted:

Hah. I think you have it a little backwards. He's going to Alaska then to the North and South Poles. Have you not heard? It's the Love Is Cold Today tour, and there's a new song called, "Popsicle." :thumb_yello: He has also redone some songs like:

Holy Johnny it's FREEZING outside!

Over My Cold Shoulder

Stuck In The Igloo

Billy Brown (is a lucky guy for being in Mexico)

Relax, Take Your Skis Off

Grace Kelly on ice

Love Today (will keep us warm)

My Interpretation (is frozen like everything else)

Any Other World (is warmer than this)

Sweet Dreams are made in Mexico

and

Happy Ending (is when I travel to some place warmer)

ugh! lol i got tons as a freshman and now tons as a sophmore

stupid teachers who have nothing better to do then give me homework :sneaky2: in reality i do actually enjoy most of my teachers :bleh: it just annoys me when a teacher will give you homework and then they say 'it's not a big deal it'll take you 30 minutes tops' and then the other 8 teachers you have say the same thing :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but wow... so true.

Hah. I think you have it a little backwards. He's going to Alaska then to the North and South Poles. Have you not heard? It's the Love Is Cold Today tour, and there's a new song called, "Popsicle." :thumb_yello: He has also redone some songs like:

Over My Cold Shoulder

Stuck In The Igloo

Grace Kelly on ice

and

mahahahahahah!! :roftl:

My house; Alaska; A cave in Colorado; A service station in Arizona; Jessica's church; Kourtney's house, where he will get afraid and run very quickly to my house, where he will stay. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Oh ha. ha. You're hilarious, Hannah. :naughty:

same with me! :biggrin2:

I do all of my homework at school though. I'm so bad.......:no:

Everyday I ask my friend for the Chemistry homework. At the beginning of the year I felt really guilty about it, but she said she didn't care at all so yeah. I let her use mine when she needs it too (that is if I even did it) haha. I'm so bad.

I do all of my homework at school though. I'm so bad.......:no:

Everyday I ask my friend for the Chemistry homework. At the beginning of the year I felt really guilty about it, but she said she didn't care at all so yeah. I let her use mine when she needs it too (that is if I even did it) haha. I'm so bad.

i'm really bad at that too :naughty: i do my math homework during french and my speech homework during home room and then of course english during survey of health careers

Over My Cold Shoulder

Stuck In The Igloo

Grace Kelly on ice

and

:lmfao: xDDD

i'm really bad at that too :naughty: i do my math homework during french and my speech homework during home room and then of course english during survey of health careers

I always do my french during lunch and my chemistry during math and yeah, its all mixed up. At least I get the job done, right?

I always do my french during lunch and my chemistry during math and yeah, its all mixed up. At least I get the job done, right?

that's what my dad says :bleh: he always says 'i don't care when you get it done as long as it's getting done on time' i still haven't gotten my homework done late yet :thumb_yello:

that's what my dad says :bleh: he always says 'i don't care when you get it done as long as it's getting done on time' i still haven't gotten my homework done late yet :thumb_yello:

Your dad is awesome. I like the way he thinks:wink2:

Your dad is awesome. I like the way he thinks:wink2:

he's kind of a weirdo though :naughty: one time (sorry i love telling this little story) we had our friend over and we were walking downstairs to get a snack and apparently my dad was shutting down his computer which has this forest theme to it so it'll howl whenever it does that so obviousely he had to howl with it :roftl: so my friend was halfways down the stairs and has that 'WTF?!' face on because our dad is just howling randomly downstairs

it was probably the best day of my life :lmfao: