VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope that works... :blink:

i still dont know who this leona lewis is... do you think there are also people who dont know mika and then ask themselves why grace kelly is in the charts with a song named "mika"? :naughty:

I know you guys are voting like crazy. I vote several times a day too.

It makes me suspicious that Leona Lewis has maintained that lead with so many people voting like crazy for her, has she got THAT many fans? (We overseas people don't even know who she is LOL!!)

It makes me suspicious that Leona Lewis has maintained that lead with so many people voting like crazy for her, has she got THAT many fans? (We overseas people don't even know who she is LOL!!)

that's exactly what i meant.

lol i have never heard of her either :blink: i know, the top three havn't changed positions in a long time at least the entire time i have been voting

lol i have never heard of her either :blink: i know, the top three havn't changed positions in a long time at least the entire time i have been voting

it didnt change the whole morning and then i stopped voting (real life... ) and when i came back i saw your post that something had moved. this morning it was 20,6% (or so) for mika the WHOLE time :blink: