Top Posters In This Topic

wooow snow! :shocked:

i would love to have that!

we only have wind and rain ... ;|

but im finee!

how about you?

Oh dear- i hate wind and rain:thumbdown:

I like snow if i don't need to go somewhere, and i don't like slush..:bleh:

But like you said..in a warm room,with snow outside, a cup of cocoa and Mika's songs:wub2: Oh..tomorrow to school again:thumbdown: .. And you?

Oh dear- i hate wind and rain:thumbdown:

I like snow if i don't need to go somewhere, and i don't like slush..:bleh:

But like you said..in a warm room,with snow outside, a cup of cocoa and Mika's songs:wub2: Oh..tomorrow to school again:thumbdown: .. And you?

oooh yeah i know rain and wind is stupid :boxed:

snow is just... romantic if youre in your home with mikas music :bleh:

yeaah 2morrow schoool! oh nooo i hate it but wednesday we have sint nicholaaaas with presents!! oeeeeeh! i hope im getting something from mika ya know!

;DDDD

oooh yeah i know rain and wind is stupid :boxed:

snow is just... romantic if youre in your home with mikas music :bleh:

yeaah 2morrow schoool! oh nooo i hate it but wednesday we have sint nicholaaaas with presents!! oeeeeeh! i hope im getting something from mika ya know!

;DDDD

Lucky you! We don't have St.Nicholaas:thumbdown: , we have another traditions:roftl: But i hope i'll have a present with mika on too:bleh:

Lucky you! We don't have St.Nicholaas:thumbdown: , we have another traditions:roftl: But i hope i'll have a present with mika on too:bleh:

iooooh :no:

i like it, but i more like chrismas traditions but then we're not getting a big present only a very little one.. ;D

haahaha!

you have christmas?

hahaha mika presents are sooo nice!!

I'm thinking about going to school tomorrow- I have a test in russian :thumbdown: And how are you?

Oh, I'm good :D

Test sucks :thumbdown: We're done with all those friggen tests, so it's pretty relaxed in class xD Everyone is waiting for Christmas.. and snow. xD

iooooh :no:

i like it, but i more like chrismas traditions but then we're not getting a big present only a very little one.. ;D

haahaha!

you have christmas?

hahaha mika presents are sooo nice!!

We have a Christmas and New Year too but we have some traditions before Christmas:biggrin2: I can't wait Christmas, today i listened some Christmas songs already:bleh:

We have a Christmas and New Year too but we have some traditions before Christmas:biggrin2: I can't wait Christmas, today i listened some Christmas songs already:bleh:

oooh niceee! :roftl:

hahahhehehe chrismas songs! :roftl:

no no for me some st nicholas songs!

but hey, i have to go .. :no:

im going to eat, brb !!

Oh, I'm good :D

Test sucks :thumbdown: We're done with all those friggen tests, so it's pretty relaxed in class xD Everyone is waiting for Christmas.. and snow. xD

Yeah..I love Christmas.. My Christmas holidays starts on 21 december..and I can't wait it:roftl: