Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Haley and Megan Meyer suggested that someone from the MFC make Mika a huge Valentine. Some of us agreed, and Norwalk174 and I brainstormed a bit on some possibilites.

I know the 2008 Tour dates are unknown at the moment, but I still think it would be a cool thing to do.:thumb_yello:

Someone going to a gig on the closest day to Valentine's Day can deliver the Valentine to Mika.

So what do you all say?

So far this is what Norwalk and I have come up with:

Whoever would like to take part can make Mika a little Valentine's Day message and send it to me. The message should be typed on a word document, and should be able to fit on one side of the paper. Please don't go over one page.

I know how to fold paper into hearts, so when you send them to me I'll fold the message for you in the shape of a heart. I'll print your messages out on computer paper, so this is what they'd look like folded:

Picture-4-2.jpg

(Front)

Picture001-1.jpg

(Back).

Only they'd be folded much neater, and I'll decorate them with glitter hearts.

This is what the front could look like:

Picture-4-1-1.jpg

If you'd like a personalized message on the font, let me know what you'd like it to say.

I'll write your MFC name on the front of the message, and you can write you're real name on the inside. (But if you'd prefer me write your real name, let me know).

NOTE: The Valentine's message you write will be on the inside of the heart. They will not be visible on the outside. Mika will have to open your heart to see what it says.

I'll buy one of those giant heart shaped box of chocolates, and put all the messages inside. (I might take all the chocolates out of the box and give them to him seperately.)

Mika4Life13 suggested the whole box be filled with the heart messages, so I'm going to try to replace the chocolates with the messages.

Ceci_B also suggested that we send pictures, so if you'd like to send pictures, you can send it to me and I'll put everybody's pictures on a heart, and spread them out all over the lid of the box. The box will say, "Be ours, Mika!" and have everybody's pictures on it.

If anyone is interested in helping out in anyway, PM me. :wink2:

I'd like these in by mid January..around January 13th so I have enough time to put everything together.

P.M. me for my e-mail address when you're ready to send everything in!

And elanorelle has kindly volunteered to deliver the project to Mika on Valentine's Day, and has a friend who will try to get it on film! :D

People interested:

1) Finkster

2) Norwalk174 (vice president) xD

3) Mika4Life13

4) Sarah_Lollipop

5) Sølve

6) Ceci_B

7) babuccia

8) lindemfc

9) lazy_daisy

10) findingmywords

11) soon-to-bemrs.penniman

12) IngievV

13) AnyaStrummer

14) mandilambi

15) celesteee

16) Me-Mi-Ka

17) Bellatrix

18) CazGirl

19) backflip_76

20) heineken22

21) Haley & Megan Meyer

22) Starrats

23) Tia

24) Marleen

25) Kates

26) phunkygal

27) dcdeb

28) Romis

29) lovelove_mika

30) [:.béré.:]

31) ~Ana~

32) leonita

33) RosinaKiwi

34) Droopsy

35) Lucy

36) AKatieisaKate

37) melman92

38) crina

39) elanorelle

40) Hannah

41) HollyD

42) MikaRMS

43) Sarah_loves_mika

44) Blue Sky

45) Somnus

46) Princess Sara

Cute idea count me in :blush-anim-cl:

I haven't participated in any kind of project as yet, so I'd love to be in this one. I know projects aren't getting the best kind of reaction from other MFC members of late, but I don't care :P

Aurora! way to go!

I don't care either:) will send mine soon!

suzanne

any idea when the project will be ready?

Not sure just yet.

I've had only about five people who have sent in messages, and I'll print these out when I go back to school on Monday.

If everyone cooperates them and sends them in before the deadline, it shouldn't take long to do.:thumb_yello: