Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec, Canada

sunshine931

haha!! Moi c'est une autre carte mémoire que je veux aller m'acheter avant de partir demain j'ai trop peur de manquer de mémoire tellement j'ai l'intention de prendre des photos et des vidéos :naughty:

Je sens qu'on va se faire un méga traffic de photos de vidéos après le show :naughty:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are getting so spoilt....

is there anyone going to text some MFCers here in europe, to let us have live reports?

i know

i'm asking much....

that would be a great idea actually, but wouldn't we be sleeping? :blink: well maybe I wouldn't anyway :naughty:

that would be a great idea actually, but wouldn't we be sleeping? :blink: well maybe I wouldn't anyway :naughty:

this is true...but when we wake up, THEY will be sleeping! and we need to wait till they wake up....if some texts arrive when we are sleeping, we can read them as soon as we wake up and post them....

i'm not obsessed, no , and i can stop whenever i want to..........:naughty: :naughty:

i think apart from australia... you'll pretty much be asleep!

(or waking up to go to work!)

i'm only 40 min travelling from the venue

i think apart from australia... you'll pretty much be asleep!

(or waking up to go to work!)

i'm only 40 min travelling from the venue

if I didn't have to go to uni the next day I could be up at pretty weird moments during the night/morning lol

anyway I hope we can read your reports before we go to work/school, otherwise the idea of textmessaging is not too bad :naughty:

ahhhh ... the excitement. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You finally get to see him!!!!! I remember how disappointing it was over the summer but this will surely make up for it!!!!!

How in the world are you going to sleep. :naughty: I don't think I got a lot of sleep before my first one and I probably won't this time around either.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tomorrow night, specially since we have to leave for toronto at 7:30 and I think I will be so afraid of not waking up in time to go take the bus. I will try to post pics and report, videos if I can take any when I get home.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tomorrow night, specially since we have to leave for toronto at 7:30 and I think I will be so afraid of not waking up in time to go take the bus. I will try to post pics and report, videos if I can take any when I get home.

yes! Think of short loss memory and stuff!:roftl:

You finally get to see him!!!!! I remember how disappointing it was over the summer but this will surely make up for it!!!!!

How in the world are you going to sleep. :naughty: I don't think I got a lot of sleep before my first one and I probably won't this time around either.

I KNOWWW AHHHH

it was so disappointing

and i was gonna meet you!! :(

ahh well.

maybe another time !

so will you post when back home so that we can have an exciting waking up? :naughty:

that's the plan! (although i'm sure hubby will think i'm a complete nut!!!)

still trying to learn how to work this stupid new phone we got this week,

so i can take pictures!!

I didn't sleep at all the night before my first gig! :naughty: but I wasn't even tired after that!

Je suis tellement énervée aussi!!! On est juste ce soir et j'ai déja des papillons!!!! J'arrive pas à le croire!!! Dans 24 heures et 15 minutes, ça va être l'ouverture des portes !!! aaaah!!!!

La journée au travail va me sembler interminaaable demain!!! En plus je suis pas loin du Centre Bell, juste savoir que Mika est pas loin entrain de faire des test de sons!!! aaaaahhh :roftl: Interminable, je vous dis :roftl:

Ca va être une belle soirée demain soir, j'ai hâte de toutes vous rencontrer !! Alors si vous voyez un Boa de Plume bleu arriver au Centre Bell vers 4h45-4h50, ça va être moi !!!! :roftl::thumb_yello: