Mika @ Toronto Guvernment Kool Haus

dcdeb

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika should give us a lift :mf_rosetinted:

Yes then you can be in charge of making sure he gets his ass here.

I guess it's pointless to be worried if I could make it back from Montreal. Because if Mika is snowbound there isn't going to be a show anyway. :boxed:

I guess it's pointless to be worried if I could make it back from Montreal. Because if Mika is snowbound there isn't going to be a show anyway. :boxed:

:roftl: my only concern is that I don't want to take the midnight bus and the 6 am one arrived in the afternoon so if we're late, we won't get nice places. But I don't want to drive just in case there's a bit snowstorm or too much traffic downtown Toronto.

But its only a 45 minute plane ride... :blink:

But its only a 45 minute plane ride... :blink:

If flights are grounded it doesn't matter how long the flight is.

:roftl: my only concern is that I don't want to take the midnight bus and the 6 am one arrived in the afternoon so if we're late, we won't get nice places. But I don't want to drive just in case there's a bit snowstorm or too much traffic downtown Toronto.

You don't have to worry about downtown traffic - at least to get to the gig. The venue is right off the highway and it's in an old warehouse where there should be plenty of parking.

If flights are grounded it doesn't matter how long the flight is.

Then dani and the rest of the MFC in Montreal have to make sure she doesn't forget to grab Mika and take him on the bus. :biggrin2:

Oooh...that would be an incredible 8 hours.

Then dani and the rest of the MFC in Montreal have to make sure she doesn't forget to grab Mika and take him on the bus. :biggrin2:

Oooh...that would be an incredible 8 hours.

:roftl: I want to take the bus with Mika! It would be so much fun!

This is the Kool Haus people. Much smaller than Brixton. :thumb_yello:

Just enough room in the front row for MFC. Everyone else better stay out of our way. :sneaky2:

47642437_aa1b15bbd7_o.jpg

I hope we'll make it front row too! Even if we're front row in Montreal, we'll be so far from the stage and the stage will be huge! I hope Mika is ready for a show that big!

I hope we'll make it front row too! Even if we're front row in Montreal, we'll be so far from the stage and the stage will be huge! I hope Mika is ready for a show that big!

I would love to be in Montreal for that. It's going to be very different for Mika but a thrill I'm sure. Toronto really is going to be a letdown like the Montrealers told him. :naughty:

Hopefully we can make up for the small audience by being especially loud and crazy. Try to get some sleep on the bus. You need to be prepared!

I would love to be in Montreal for that. It's going to be very different for Mika but a thrill I'm sure. Toronto really is going to be a letdown like the Montrealers told him. :naughty:

Hopefully we can make up for the small audience by being especially loud and crazy. Try to get some sleep on the bus. You need to be prepared!

I hope my friend Gravol will help me to sleep :wink2:

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! SO EXCITING!:biggrin2:

I hope my friend Gravol will help me to sleep :wink2:

I'm sure it will.

Me, on the other side, sleep everywhere! haha I have no trouble with that.

Mika should give us a lift :mf_rosetinted:

I agree! :roftl: That way we can make sure, we will not miss the concert, because WE are the concert.

Yeah, it's just too bad that the midnight bus gets there only 2 hours earlier than the 6 am one. I think I would totally take that one otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh we will, oh we will!! Toronto won't know what hit it that night, and neither will Mika:mf_lustslow: :punk::roftl:

Oh we will, oh we will!! Toronto won't know what hit it that night, and neither will Mika:mf_lustslow: :punk::roftl:

:groupwave: Wooooo! You're coming?! Christine mentioned that you might, but you really, really are!

So this MFC Birthday celebration is almost over...we really need to have another party soon...I think Toronto is the next party! :punk:

*Tries to think where we should go after the gig...on a Tuesday:blink:

So this MFC Birthday celebration is almost over...we really need to have another party soon...I think Toronto is the next party! :punk:

*Tries to think where we should go after the gig...on a Tuesday:blink:

Gonna be soooo much fun!!!:punk:

I may be crazy.....

but this is sounding so tempting when I think that my student loan comes through in 2 days time...

(Toronto is my 2nd favorite place after London and was already planning on visiting in the summer anyway....)

Somebody slap me please, before I do something stupid.

I may be crazy.....

but this is sounding so tempting when I think that my student loan comes through in 2 days time...

(Toronto is my 2nd favorite place after London and was already planning on visiting in the summer anyway....)

Somebody slap me please, before I do something stupid.

So you're gonna ditch school? I really want you to come but...:blink: (Gosh -I've already negatively influenced so many Younglings here)....er, ...can you go to school next year :naughty: