dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHY NOT THE SHOW? :boxed:

He doesn't like standing for a long time. And the first show he went with me, another guy grabbed his ass:naughty: :naughty: He was pretty upset and the second show, he went all the way in the back where the seats were and stayed there all the show. I don't want to force him, but he is doing enough just by going with me

He doesn't like standing for a long time. And the first show he went with me, another guy grabbed his ass:naughty: :naughty: He was pretty upset and the second show, he went all the way in the back where the seats were and stayed there all the show. I don't want to force him, but he is doing enough just by going with me

Sounds like a loving relationship to me, hehe. He's so devoted, honestly! (I'm being serious- I didn't know if that would come off sarcastically)

If they sell out in 3 hours I will **** a brick :shocked:

I'm so petrified that they'll be sold out by the time my mum gets home at three :yikes:

Maybe I'll be "sick" or something so I can call her and remind her to get them at noon since I can't buy them myself (DOUBLE DAMN) and I can't use my phone in school :roftl:

I think you're all psyching yourselves out.

I doubt the show would sell out in the span of a few hours.:blink:

I actually didn't realize until months later. I wasn't on MFC before the concert and the only live performance I'd watched was Jools Holland. I didn't know what I was getting into until it happened. :naughty: I thought he did the same thing at every show.

He mentioned on the DVD that he got the idea for the animal costumes in Montreal but he didn't wear them at that gig...it wasn't until Toronto 2 days later.

Really? When was this show?

I bet it was the best thing that ever happened to you.:wink2::naughty:

Oh yea, I remember that ! I'm so glad he added the costume thing..it's always great to see! Never gets old for me, and it's an amazing way to end a magical night.

Aww, that's so sweet.

:wub2:

I hope my husband will understand my love for Mika. :lol3:

Aw he sounds like a good hubby.

Really? When was this show?

I bet it was the best thing that ever happened to you.:wink2::naughty:

Since then he has cancelled 4 dates on me, cost me thousands of dollars and generally messed up my life by driving me to distraction. Definitely the best thing that ever happened. :thumb_yello::roftl:

The Toronto show was March 21. I remember him talking in between Montreal and Toronto about how great the Montreal show was and that he hoped that Toronto was going to be as appreciative because he'd just spent a fortune renting costumes.

I picked up some braces in a shop before I went to London and it was the same place he rented the costumes. The lion he wore was there but it was all kind of mangy and nasty looking up close. :naughty:

Since then he has cancelled 4 dates on me, cost me thousands of dollars and generally messed up my life by driving me to distraction. Definitely the best thing that ever happened. :thumb_yello::roftl:

The Toronto show was March 21. I remember him talking in between Montreal and Toronto about how great the Montreal show was and that he hoped that Toronto was going to be as appreciative because he'd just spent a fortune renting costumes.

I picked up some braces in a shop before I went to London and it was the same place he rented the costumes. The lion he wore was there but it was all kind of mangy and nasty looking up close. :naughty:

:roftl: That's the spirit! The things we do for Mika..he better appreciate us! :sneaky2:

Haha,I bet it was! I imagine they all smell horrible after he rented them and wore them on stage, sweating profusely..eww. I wonder if he had to pay extra for kind of ruining those costumes?xD

Does this mean your husband isn't going to BE Mika?

I'll be realistic, no. Unless he feels differently, I'm sure we could work something out.

:wink2:

Haha,I bet it was! I imagine they all smell horrible after he rented them and wore them on stage, sweating profusely..eww. I wonder if he had to pay extra for kind of ruining those costumes?xD

He didn't wear it for very long. It came falling down faster than his pants did.

430904835_ad0484de2e_b.jpg

Aww, that's so sweet.

:wub2:

I hope my husband will understand my love for Mika. :lol3:

He's good and is nice to hear from someone else. SO thank you. My hubby gets a bit upset sometimes but I always tell him. Hey I am coming back to you!

lol

Hey should I buy two tickets tomorrow or what?

Um...yes. It's going to be like the London trip. "Surprise honey!"

I've tried to bring it up twice today...he wasn't up for the topic at both occassions.