MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

*Hides any sharp objects around*!!!

I know what you mean, Jess, about the birthdays. My eldest sister is annoyed that my birthday and my other sister's birthday is in Jan. She always gripes cos she doesn't have enough time to rebound from buying Christmas presents. lol

*stashes all sharp objects in a secret place*

It's insane. One in October, a week later is my dad's two weeks later is mine, my cousin's is the 8th of December, my mom's is the sixteenth, then my grandma's, two of my aunts', my uncle, and then my little sister in January and February:blink:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scoreee. thank you :biggrin2:

i don't think it was wrong lol. for shipping it gave me options that costed $15+ i was like....i'll print hem.

So you already have yours in your hand and I do not have anything but a confirmation :sneaky2:

I will let you hold my picture of Mika tomorrow, if you let me hold your ticket :mf_rosetinted:

But do not fret peoples cause I am going to order flashing hearts to hand out at the NYC gig.... Jess and Alex.. you KNOW you are getting one!!!! :biggrin2:

Aww, Holly, you're such a sweetie.

:huglove:

I think that's like... 2 hours from here? I don't know.

Really? Neat.:biggrin2: Maybe you should coincidentally go to the park where our reunion is held.:naughty:

i think so.... im kinda tight with money but ive never been to NY and i have a friend there that i can stay with...

That is GREAT! Can't wait to meet you!!!!!

I have never been to NY either...

and this is my very first Mika gig! :shocked:

I am about to lose my Mikaginity.... :naughty:

NO WAY.....

all general admission......

I will be in the front :mf_rosetinted:

So my mom let me get tickets, but the catch is we're leaving late, at like four. And knowing her, we'll get lost and traffic will be miserable, so we wont get there till late.

:shocked: I'm going to have a horrible spot!

Maybe some more talking can get her to leave a bit earlier.:wink2:

i think so.... im kinda tight with money but ive never been to NY and i have a friend there that i can stay with...

:yay: :yay: Sivan! I may actually FINALLY get to meet you! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

So you already have yours in your hand and I do not have anything but a confirmation :sneaky2:

I will let you hold my picture of Mika tomorrow, if you let me hold your ticket :mf_rosetinted:

ok lol. i'll show you how you could have printed it.

Ummm... Alex you KNOW if you are with me you are going to be in the front :mf_rosetinted:

damn right holly!!! :punk:

So my mom let me get tickets, but the catch is we're leaving late, at like four. And knowing her, we'll get lost and traffic will be miserable, so we wont get there till late.

:shocked: I'm going to have a horrible spot!

Maybe some more talking can get her to leave a bit earlier.:wink2:

I thought we already had this worked out.....

when you get there just walk right up to the FRONT of the line *where I will be* and act like you were in the restroom with diarreah.... how could you have forgotten our masterful plans? :blink:

I'm back, and everyone just shook their heads at me when I waved my tickets in their faces. :roftl:

I'll chase after them with a green permament marker and write "caribou" on all their earlobes if you want.

:roftl:

I thought we already had this worked out.....

when you get there just walk right up to the FRONT of the line *where I will be* and act like you were in the restroom with diarreah.... how could you have forgotten our masterful plans? :blink:

You were being seroius?

:lmfao:

All right Holly, I'll tell everyone I had diarreah and wave some Pepto Bismol in their faces.

Holly, I'll give you my number a little closer to the gig so I can find you if I need to. :wink2: And anyone else too! (I can't text, though)

I'll chase after them with a green permament marker and write "caribou" on all their earlobes if you want.

:roftl:

You were being seroius?

:lmfao:

All right Holly, I'll tell everyone I had diarreah and wave some Pepto Bismol in their faces.

Holly, I'll give you my number a little closer to the gig so I can find you if I need to. :wink2: And anyone else too! (I can't text, though)

HECK yeah I was serious..... no need for the pepto waving... we do not want to offend the locals :boxed:

THAT WAS back up in case someone asked.. who the hell do you think you are skipping in the line.... :shocked:

HECK yeah I was serious..... no need for the pepto waving... we do not want to offend the locals :boxed:

THAT WAS back up in case someone asked.. who the hell do you think you are skipping in the line.... :shocked:

haha, okay, I'll leave the pepto at home.

Haha, what do you mean?:blink:

Sorry, I'm a confusing individual.