MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HECK yeah I was serious..... no need for the pepto waving... we do not want to offend the locals :boxed:

THAT WAS back up in case someone asked.. who the hell do you think you are skipping in the line.... :shocked:

she should be like "ok i'm back!!" no one will notice....

finkster, i'm trying to get you out of the diarreah thing loo.

I'll chase after them with a green permament marker and write "caribou" on all their earlobes if you want.

:roftl:

You were being seroius?

:lmfao:

All right Holly, I'll tell everyone I had diarreah and wave some Pepto Bismol in their faces.

Holly, I'll give you my number a little closer to the gig so I can find you if I need to. :wink2: And anyone else too! (I can't text, though)

jess, what time are you getting to NYC?

jess, what time are you getting to NYC?

I'm not sure yet, but my mom wants to leave at about 4. If we leave it four, it'll take us about 45 minutes to get into the city, we'll run into traffic, and we'll probably get lost because we always do. xD So I wont be there until about 6. :boxed:

Whenever I am waiting in a line and have people coming later, I always tell the person behind me how many people I have to try to avoid them giving attitude....but yeah, saying you have diarreah is good too. ;)

That is a great idea!

If only I were that nice :mf_rosetinted:

Jess has diarreah and I am sticking to it :bleh:

I'm not sure yet, but my mom wants to leave at about 4. If we leave it four, it'll take us about 45 minutes to get into the city, we'll run into traffic, and we'll probably get lost because we always do. xD So I wont be there until about 6. :boxed:

OH GAWSH... we will already be allowed in the building by then :sneaky2:

:tears: I'm sorry.

Wait a minute..then I'll convince my mom to leave earlier if we'd be in the building by six! :shocked: I don't want to end up in row 239872587589:shocked:

YEAH! The show STARTS at 7:00 .....

you better get there... remember I will be holding your spot, due to restroom issues OR food... which ever you prefer. I am still going with the diarreah issue :naughty:

YEAH! The show STARTS at 7:00 .....

you better get there... remember I will be holding your spot, due to restroom issues OR food... which ever you prefer. I am still going with the diarreah issue :naughty:

That's a good issue. People don't really mess with you. Trust me!

What time are u getting there HOLLY?