MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha but i'm not going to the new york show:naughty: i wish i was! i've always wanted to go to new york... not sure why though...

Haha, doesn't pretty much everyone who doesn't live near NY?

I've posted in threads I'm not going to. :lol3: I don't think it's a crime.:blink:

Because it is perfect!!!! :wub2: Like an angel :angel_not: Don't u think??? :harp: I will tell him

:roftl: It's so random!

Because it is perfect!!!! :wub2: Like an angel :angel_not: Don't u think??? I will tell him

right when you meet him you should yell 'i LOOOOVE your knee!!!! can i give you a hug??' and then if he says yes hug his leg :naughty:

Haha, doesn't pretty much everyone who doesn't live near NY?

I've posted in threads I'm not going to. :lol3: I don't think it's a crime.

same with iowa:mf_rosetinted: everyone's just dying to see the corn and cows and of course the pigs that sit in mud all day :cheerful_h4h:

oh it's definitely a crime:glasses2: i'm so dangerous!

right when you meet him you should yell 'i LOOOOVE your knee!!!! can i give you a hug??' and then if he says yes hug his leg :naughty:

same with iowa:mf_rosetinted: everyone's just dying to see the corn and cows and of course the pigs that sit in mud all day :cheerful_h4h:

oh it's definitely a crime:glasses2: i'm so dangerous!

As I was reading your post I was thinking, "she should hug his legs." :lmfao

Thanks that's a good idea!! I'm sure he'll be so flattered, won't he :naughty: I will be his favorite person to meet!!!!! :harp:

Just don't knock him over. :boxed:

Some1 will film it and put in on youtube, then we can make a copy to give to Mika for him so he can watch!!!!!! Everyday!! What a perfect plan!!!! :naughty::harp:

:roftl: sounds like a great plan.

of course :thumb_yello: this has to be the most interesting conversation i've had about knees in a while:naughty:

This is the most interesting conversation I've walked in on in a long time.

:lmfao:

Well, I have two screws in my left knee, and I have a very sever Oshgoshladers on both knees, which means they're crazy curved and they're much more sexy and curvacious than Mika's. I could take a picture if you want!

So I'm guessing it's still not healed ? lol

Is it any better?

So I'm guessing it's still not healed ? lol

Is it any better?

Getting there- I have permission to start dancing next week. Physical Therapy tomorrow (as well as an annual physical- yuck!), still can't realy kneel on it at all and it hurts now and then throughout the day. But I can walk now. :biggrin2: Thanks for asking. Might as well take pride in them as I can in this thread, hahaha.

Getting there- I have permission to start dancing next week. Physical Therapy tomorrow (as well as an annual physical- yuck!), still can't realy kneel on it at all and it hurts now and then throughout the day. But I can walk now. :biggrin2: Thanks for asking. Might as well take pride in them as I can in this thread, hahaha.

At least you can dance again, right?

Hope it recovers completely for you soon! It sounds so painful!:boxed:

hahah Yours and Mika's knees sound like a match made in heaven.