MIKA in Minneapolis, MN at First Avenue

dcdeb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know i there's an age limit :sad: i just thought of that...

First Ave does sometimes put age limits on because there's a bar or two inside the place but I've seen plenty of shows there that weren't 21 or 18 +. So hopefully there won't be an age limit :biggrin2:

First Ave does sometimes put age limits on because there's a bar or two inside the place but I've seen plenty of shows there that weren't 21 or 18 +. So hopefully there won't be an age limit :biggrin2:

i was looking at all the events :bleh: and there were a lot of 18+ and 21+ but i saw one for all ages so i still have hope :cheerful_h4h:

Yay! I am SOOOO excited now!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I thinks we will be going! How many days of school do you think kids can miss for a concert? I would love to go to both Chicago and Minneapolis!

Now, off to the dentist. I am so excited! (About MIKA not the dentist)

so does that mean that doors will be opening at 6pm , do any of u know when the shows starts :)thank u all

well for the concert i've been to and the one coming up in chicago the doors open at 6 the show starts at 7 but it's usually the opening act for about an hour.. probably a little less and then mika would come out at 8 :biggrin2:

i don't know yet because i'm driving from chicago the night before and it's a 7 hour drive :boxed: what time will you be getting there?

Well I get out of school at 2:10 :wink2:

I've never lined up for one of his gigs before, so I don't have any idea when to get there. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
well for the concert i've been to and the one coming up in chicago the doors open at 6 the show starts at 7 but it's usually the opening act for about an hour.. probably a little less and then mika would come out at 8 :biggrin2:

o he basically starts at 8 pm ? wow im scewed, does anyone know how long usualy his concerts are an hour or two? thanks:wink2:

hello to everyone whos going to first avenue to see mika, i thought that we can maybe but since its on a week day itll be hard to meet up to meet mika as the MFC if possible but on the other hand its kinda stupid but who knows?

last time i think it was 2 hours or so :bleh: may i ask why you're screwed :roftl:

because i live at a boarding school and i have to be in the building at a certain time n im going with a teacher whose a mika fan so its tight schedule as u can see:thumbdown:

is first ave where "purple rain" was shot?

lucky...

Yeah it's basically where Prince got his start :punk:

hello to everyone whos going to first avenue to see mika, i thought that we can maybe but since its on a week day itll be hard to meet up to meet mika as the MFC if possible but on the other hand its kinda stupid but who knows?

We should meet up. When is everyone getting there?

because i live at a boarding school and i have to be in the building at a certain time n im going with a teacher whose a mika fan so its tight schedule as u can see:thumbdown:

that SUCKS :thumbdown: have her call in sick hehe

We should meet up. When is everyone getting there?

i have nooo clue because we have to drive from chicago to minnesota that night but i guess that's the same thing that mika's doing so i should be fine :naughty: