He makes you... me... we addicted...

Mikadmirer

How you become a Mika addicted and to what extent he makes you hooked?... Come on baby, we're all mika's lollipop

As I'm concerned, how a became a Mika admirer...

At the beginning, I like Mika's song but no more than that.

Then one day I met Mika by chance (he went to Laurent Ruquier's show, a french program, where I was on a training course). We talk a lot and had a good laugh... And... - I don't want to make you, girls, jealous but he held me in his arms before the show to have some courage (he was tooooo cute!!) :wink2:

That's link to the Mika TV appearance: http://www.dailymotion.com/videos/relevance/search/mika+ruquier/1

Since I think about Mika everyday, from the morning to the night!!! It's amazing how wonderful life is now his songs are in my world. Besides He is the only one I dream of :blush-anim-cl: ... I imagine some incredible fairytales with a happy ending... Yeah, I know I'm crazy!

Thus, sometimes I'm a little bit afraid face to so much devotion :blink: !!

That's all!! The secret of a Mikadmirer...

And you? How you become a Mika addicted and to what extent he makes you hooked?... Come on baby, we're all mika's lollipop :punk:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How you become a Mika addicted and to what extent he makes you hooked?... Come on baby, we're all mika's lollipop

As I'm concerned, how a became a Mika admirer...

At the beginning, I like Mika's song but no more than that.

Then one day I met Mika by chance (he went to Laurent Ruquier's show, a french program, where I was on a training course). We talk a lot and had a good laugh... And... - I don't want to make you, girls, jealous but he held me in his arms before the show to have some courage (he was tooooo cute!!) :wink2:

That's link to the Mika TV appearance: http://www.dailymotion.com/videos/relevance/search/mika+ruquier/1

Since I think about Mika everyday, from the morning to the night!!! It's amazing how wonderful life is now his songs are in my world. Besides He is the only one I dream of :blush-anim-cl: ... I imagine some incredible fairytales with a happy ending... Yeah, I know I'm crazy!

Thus, sometimes I'm a little bit afraid face to so much devotion :blink: !!

That's all!! The secret of a Mikadmirer...

And you? How you become a Mika addicted and to what extent he makes you hooked?... Come on baby, we're all mika's lollipop :punk:

Hi Mikadmirer,

Amazing!

You’re very LUCKY!!!!! :naughty: I loved this video. Mika did well and behaved naturally, although he was tense.

The first time I saw Mika, was in google.fr, obviously, in the music section: the site was showing Love Today Video. I liked the song and the singer, but I kept doing my search.

After some days, I listened to Grace Kelly :mf_lustslow: and I loved it and I found out that the singer’s name was Mika. So, after that, I began looking for his songs and I loved them and became a Mika addicted.:punk:

Hi Mikadmirer,

Amazing!

You’re very LUCKY!!!!! :naughty: I loved this video. Mika did well and behaved naturally, although he was tense.

The first time I saw Mika, was in google.fr, obviously, in the music section: the site was showing Love Today Video. I liked the song and the singer, but I kept doing my search.

After some days, I listened to Grace Kelly :mf_lustslow: and I loved it and I found out that the singer’s name was Mika. So, after that, I began looking for his songs and I loved them and became a Mika addicted.:punk:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEP, VERY MUCH LIKE THAT!

I CALL IT A "MIKA 101 SELF-GUIDED TOUR" A QUEST THAT NEVER ENDS!

[it's like one thing leads to another . . . leads to another. . . leads to another!]

MIKA is so nimble, and full of surprises, there is always something fresh,

new and exciting to astonish us! REMARKABLE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------