Milla

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't add my comment on that:boxed:

I voted anyway:thumb_yello:

I have commented on the fact that Mika isn't nominated for best live act. Please, could others comment as well. I have told Virgin Media that he's even made himself ill, putting on his stunning performances and that for him not to even be nominated, is a disgrace. Mika is sick from working his butt off while other are miming. He's risked his amazing voice and they can't even nominate him. Please comment as well.

Love today, from Marilyn

Like Romis, the page isn't opening for me either...it keeps saying page cannot be displayed :boxed: conspiracy :sneaky2:

I managed to comment on the actual place where the comments are because I couldn't get onto the other page either, but I can't say how I got onto the other comment grid. I'm finding the site confusing and can't always get onto the voting part. When I click the catagory, I just get the bar chart with the results, I can't get onto Mika to vote for him. I so don't want Shane Ward to with the fanciable male catagory. And Mika should win everything he's nominated for, and all the stuff he hasn't been nominated for as well!!

Love today, from Marilyn

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards2007/besttrack/

vote here for best track.... Grace Kelly!! but Rihanna and her umbrella is nominated and avril lavigne with girldfriend... sorry, but i hate those two!!

Mika 10.60%

Take That 26.07%

Rihanna 15.40 %

Leona Lewis 13.89 %

this is bad!! MIKA SOULD BE Nº1!!

I managed to comment on the actual place where the comments are because I couldn't get onto the other page either, but I can't say how I got onto the other comment grid. I'm finding the site confusing and can't always get onto the voting part. When I click the catagory, I just get the bar chart with the results, I can't get onto Mika to vote for him. I so don't want Shane Ward to with the fanciable male catagory. And Mika should win everything he's nominated for, and all the stuff he hasn't been nominated for as well!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Right, I now know what I did! You must excuse me, I get confused (seriously, there's calcium in my brain) but what you do, to do a comment is, click on 'read comments' which is just above the grid that you can't comment on, because the page doesn't come up when you do. If you click, read comments, it takes you to another place, where you can read the comments and post them yourself. Please post comments about Mika not being up for best live act, and also, not for best album.

Hope that's clear

Love from Marilyn

perform where??? :shocked:

haha it was an article about the Virgin Media Awards, and I read it fast, it said "Mika is confirmed to perform at the awards" but the whole sentence made reference to another event...:bleh: sometimes I mess up the senteces when I read

this thread should be sticky. cauce we need to vote more for our guy. it's only one time for every day. so vote girls!!! let's make this year unforgetable for mika. he must win as many awards as he can and we are this army for. vote! vote! vote!

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards2007/

.... he is doing pretty bad in anything he is nominated for :sneaky2:

I have been sending in comments about Mika not being nominated for Best Live Act. It is possible to do a comment. Just click on 'read comments' above the grid that doesn't work. It takes you to another place, where you can read the comments, and post your own. Mika has risked his voice and his health, performing live for everyone. For him not to be nominated is a disgrace. Also ask why his album isn't nominated when it sold more than anyone elses.

Vote Grace Kelly, Record of the Year! Let's kick some buts for Mika!!!!

Leona Lewis 20.4%

Take That 19.8%

Mika 19.3%

http://roty.tv/

Love today, from Marilyn

He's getting there, our voting has helped so much.

Here are results so far:

Best Track:

Mika- Grace Kelly- 3rd Place with 12.82%

Best uk Act

Mika- 5th with 6.36% (we need to work harder at this one!)

Most fanciable male-

Mika- 5th with 8.40 (major voting needed here, 1st place has 30.38% of votes)

So come on guys, we can get Mika these awards!!!

Liz x x x

why isnt he on best live acts???????????????????????????????????????

cos people here they are too drunk to tell what is good live

and they are too superstitious on acts like arcade fire

i don't know why people like arcade fire, arcade is for shopping !!

They don't look good and they spend half of the time changing instruments and positions ... it's just tiring to look at them and listen to their stuff ...