'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

I think we're waiting on Lucy's word.

She is taking or took a trip to NYC to scout out the area for us.

Be patient, we'll know soon. We've got plenty of time.:thumb_yello:

Yes Yes Yes..... I did indeed say last night that I would have the details tonight... but, as we all know - LIFE sometimes happens....

and Lucy was not able to make the trip to NYC this weekend. She is going this weekend FOR SURE, she said - "No matter What" ....so you are just gonna have to hang on for a couple more days. DON'T WORRY you will know SOON enough!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it will work like clockwork..... you walk in you check your coat.....

*same for everyone*

Then you RUN to the front!!!!

And wait and wait and wait for WHAT?

FOR MIKA!

We will be singing.......

HEY MIKA YOUR SO FINE, YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND - HEY MIKA

At the gig I went to I believe the coat check costed money and not everyone had coats. I didn't because I forgot mine and regretted it because it was cold and windy, but not like I would have had any money to actually have my coat checked in because of my friend. :sneaky2: We weren't too far from the front of the line but after that was different story. There was a mob in front of the second set of doors. It was insane. I didn't care though, instead I walked around them just looking and moseyed off to the bathroom. :bleh:

You should keep your jacket. Use it for padding between you and the stage for when your smashed repeatedly against it. :roftl:

You should keep your jacket. Use it for padding between you and the stage for when your smashed repeatedly against it. :roftl:

LOVE the advice! For more than one reason!!!! THANKS!!!! :wub2:

*Runs to front of stage* ....when I get there I will THEN take my coat off... and use it for protection from the angry, rough New York Crowd! :thumb_yello:

Speaking of coats, jackets, etc......

How heavy a coat should I buy? Or should I just buy a jacket? I know no one here is a meteorologist, but- keep in mind I am most likely never gonna wear it again... *wait a minute, never say never* Not often anyways :naughty:

hahaha:roftl: :roftl: i am going to be crushed i have a feeling!

Yeeeah. I have a picture of the crowd in Boston that I took by accident and it looks insane and it's not even the front row. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww' date=' still awesome of Lucy!

:)

Ooh, nice advice Jen. I love your stories!:naughty:[/font']

Haha thanks. Luckily I wasn't one of the ones in the front rows being pushed around a whole lot. Instead I was on top of a couple stairs hoping to not be pushed even harder than what I was being pushed or else I'd take down a couple of people down. :naughty:

LOVE the advice! For more than one reason!!!! THANKS!!!! :wub2:

*Runs to front of stage* ....when I get there I will THEN take my coat off... and use it for protection from the angry, rough New York Crowd! :thumb_yello:

Do you happen to have a pillow in that coat? :roftl:

I don't know how rough the NYC crowd will be. I just know it was pretty pushy at the Boston one.

i changed my avatar pic to me cause i wanna make sure everyone will recognise me wen i come!:naughty:

I do not think that the MFCers will have a problem recognizing each other... just look for the crazy loud lunatics that have that Mikafied look in their eyes :shocked:

:lmao:

I do not think that the MFCers will have a problem recognizing each other... just look for the crazy loud lunatics that have that Mikafied look in their eyes :shocked:

:lmao:

thats wat i thought but i am going to be with a friend and parents which wont have the mfc look in there eye so i might have to tone it down at first but then once i meet every one-kablam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowup: i am crazy:insane:

Yeeeah. I have a picture of the crowd in Boston that I took by accident and it looks insane and it's not even the front row. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha thanks. Luckily I wasn't one of the ones in the front rows being pushed around a whole lot. Instead I was on top of a couple stairs hoping to not be pushed even harder than what I was being pushed or else I'd take down a couple of people down. :naughty:[/QUOTE]

:lmao:That would be a funny sight.

Can you imagine what Mika would think being on stage and seeing someone tumble down during the middle of the show.:roftl:

You kill me.

Aimee, you're so pretty!

Which is why I am forbidding you to be in front row. Mika wont be able to continue on with the show.:sneaky2:

Do you happen to have a pillow in that coat? :roftl:

I don't know how rough the NYC crowd will be. I just know it was pretty pushy at the Boston one.

I was thinking of getting one that sure seemed like a pillow! Maybe that one was a bit, much! LOL

I am just being a stereotypical pig.... you know what they say about New Yorkers! But, you cannot beleive everything you hear! I mean, look at what the rest of the country thinks about Floridians for goodness sakes....

I am so not a rattlesnake eatin', cotton picking- hillbilly who wears pig tails and overalls, but I do say 'Yall' ALOT!!!! :wink2:

Haha thanks. Luckily I wasn't one of the ones in the front rows being pushed around a whole lot. Instead I was on top of a couple stairs hoping to not be pushed even harder than what I was being pushed or else I'd take down a couple of people down. :naughty:[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine what Mika would think being on stage and seeing someone tumble down during the middle of the show.:roftl:

You kill me.

Aimee, you're so pretty!

Which is why I am forbidding you to be in front row. Mika wont be able to continue on with the show.:sneaky2:

hahaha trust me i am not that pretty i edited it and i dont think it will be possible to edit your face (unless my dad can give me some plastic surgery before the show!...*hmm not such a bad idea*...DADDY!!!!!!!...)

I was thinking of getting one that sure seemed like a pillow! Maybe that one was a bit, much! LOL

I am just being a stereotypical pig.... you know what they say about New Yorkers! But, you cannot beleive everything you hear! I mean, look at what the rest of the country thinks about Floridians for goodness sakes....

I am so not a rattlesnake eatin', cotton picking- hillbilly who wears pig tails and overalls, but I do say 'Yall' ALOT!!!! :wink2:

i will have to get used to that cuz it sometimes bothers me lolheheeh:roftl: :boxed:

Aimee, you're so pretty!

[/font]

I SECOND THAT!!!!!

Aimee... to the back of the line....

IMMEDIATELY

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thats wat i thought but i am going to be with a friend and parents which wont have the mfc look in there eye so i might have to tone it down at first but then once i meet every one-kablam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowup: i am crazy:insane:

Oh Gosh... I forgot we have to be on our BEST behavior while in the presents of your parents! It is VERY hard for me! Beleive me... my 14-year-old son is WAYYYY more mature than I am..... but, luckily I am a very good actress! :blush-anim-cl:

You kill me.

Aimee, you're so pretty!

I reeeallllly don't think he'd appreciate me taking out part of his audience even if it gives me a chance use my lame "sorry I fell head over heels" saying that I like to make when one falls. I don't think the people in front of me would appreciate being knocked off of their stair either. : P

In fact when it got really pushy I had to lean backwards and try to dig my heels into the ground that way I wouldn't go flying and knock the people in front of me over and have them knock the people on the floor over. The people in front of me should be thankful I know how gravity works and how I like to avoid a chain reaction. :naughty:

What an even more memorable gig that would have been. Little ol' me trying to start a mosh pit. Go me. :mf_rosetinted:

hahaahahaha! my brother lives in miami but he isnt a hick ...that i no of i havent seen him in like a year!:shocked:

OH NO honey, you did NOT just call me a HICK!

I am so not a hick.... I just say YALL.... that is my ONLY hicky trait!

Other than that..... you would never know where I was from.....