'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he isnt going to nyc y not??? are u the only one going!:shocked:

Alex *cheesygoodness* and I are going together.....

UNLESS I get a ticket then Austin is coming...... Alysia has to wait until Mika decides to bring his arse back down south! :sneaky2:

No.... because even Austin will not be coming UNLESS I can find someone that has an extra ticket!!!!! :sneaky2:

i dont know wat thread it was but someone said they have and i dont know hoo soo that doesnt exactly help but it gives u hope:wink2: they said that they would post it up on an extra ticket thread though and that does help:naughty:

i dont know wat thread it was but someone said they have and i dont know hoo soo that doesnt exactly help but it gives u hope:wink2: they said that they would post it up on an extra ticket thread though and that does help:naughty:

..let me go look....:naughty:

did u not want your kids to come at first cuz u only bought one ticket!:roftl:

Nothing but someone LOOKING for a ticket.....

I did not have the money to FLY everyone there.... I am a single mother, and I have THREE kids..... :boxed:

So, I was JUST gonna go.....after all I am the biggest Mika Fan in the house! :roftl:

Nothing but someone LOOKING for a ticket.....

I did not have the money to FLY everyone there.... I am a single mother, and I have THREE kids..... :boxed:

So, I was JUST gonna go.....after all I am the biggest Mika Fan in the house! :roftl:

hahaha of course mommys get first dibs!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

hahaha of course mommys get first dibs!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

..yeah, but NOW I have the money to buy Austin a plane ticket.... and he has NO concert ticket! So I am screwed anyways!!!! Well, if he does not go.... that is just more moolah for me to have in NYC!!!!! :bleh:

hahah that is the way to think!!!!!!!!:roftl:

I have a strange feeling that I am gonna NEED lots of money! One of our Attorneys came back from NYC last week.... and she said that EVEN McDonald's is EXPENSIVE in NYC!!!!! :blink:

i have got to go holly:emot-sad: i have to finish (actually start) my stupid hw:sneaky2: :thumbdown: grrrrrrr i hate teachers! y do they do this to u?:sneaky2: good night if i am not able to come back on!

Good night!!!! I hope that we have some offical news tomorrow!!!! :punk:

no at least i dont think so they have the 99cent meal which i allllllways order! its the best u can get 2 hamburger for 1.98 which is the price of like 1!

...you know hillbillies LIE :sneaky2:

my name starts w/ an A too....:cool:

hahha

although you guys are ALL gonna pronounce it wrong, ill just correct you when we meet up, but, anyways, my name is Ada......-cringes when thinking about how u'd pronounce it- :bleh:

my name starts w/ an A too....:cool:

hahha

although you guys are ALL gonna pronounce it wrong, ill just correct you when we meet up, but, anyways, my name is Ada......-cringes when thinking about how u'd pronounce it- :bleh:

...I can only think of 3 ways to pronounce it!!!! So, I KNOW one of them HAVE to be right!!!!! I bet I will get it the first try!!!!! :bleh:

My son's name is Alysia..... and NO ONE pronounces it RIGHT!!! :blink:

How would you pronounce it? (can you try and explain it?)

lets see...my name, the first letter, you dont pronounce it as the letter "A" u pronounce it like the sound you make "aahhhhhh" like that...so..itll be like...Ahhhdaahhhhh

not ahhh, when you open your mouth, ahhh...like...the beggining of "awww"

does that make sense? :roftl: :roftl:

How would you pronounce it? (can you try and explain it?)

lets see...my name, the first letter, you dont pronounce it as the letter "A" u pronounce it like the sound you make "aahhhhhh" like that...so..itll be like...Ahhhdaahhhhh

not ahhh, when you open your mouth, ahhh...like...the beggining of "awww"

does that make sense? :roftl: :roftl:

TOTAL SENSE..... and I was RIGHT!!!!!! YAY for me!!!! :roftl: