'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could be done with my hw but i am not i still have to write 3 paragraph reflections:shocked: a paragraph on ancient china and answer like 5 questions and study for a test! curse the mfc i procrasinate soooo much cuz of the website!!!!!!!!i have been on since 2 and all i managed to do about my hw is write 2 sentences and it is 2lines long !!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::boxed::blink:

i wish i could be done with my hw but i am not i still have to write 3 paragraph reflections:shocked: a paragraph on ancient china and answer like 5 questions and study for a test! curse the mfc i procrasinate soooo much cuz of the website!!!!!!!!i have been on since 2 and all i managed to do about my hw is write 2 sentences and it is 2lines long !!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::boxed::blink:

wow....your one year younger and you still have like 20X the amount of work i get :roftl:

i guess my school really isnt so bad! :naughty:

dont smack me! -runs and hides behind holly- -whines- mommmyy....sis keeps hitting meeee :bleh:

ooooo the list is far to long!!!!!! i even did it when i was 5 i called her lauron the moron!!!!:naughty: (her name is lauren if you didnt get that one) i made her cry!!!!!!!!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: yah... my age distance is too far from my siblings so we aint that close, 'cept me and my bro cuz i love him to death (though when we where both younger we would annoy the HELL out of each other) :bleh:

lets see, im 15 and my bro is 20, my sis is 23 and my oldest sis is 25, so, yah...

cutest story though bout my brother and me is that when i was born, i just looked around, i didnt cry or anything, and then, when i first saw my brother he came up to me and gave me a teddy bear and it was the first time i smiled :wub2:

There is a big difference in me and my brothers too....

I was like the ONLY child growing up cause they were out of the house since I could remember! I am 30 and my brothers are 42 and 44....

There is a big difference in me and my brothers too....

I was like the ONLY child growing up cause they were out of the house since I could remember! I am 30 and my brothers are 42 and 44....

i beat all of you!!!!!!!!!hahaha:roftl: my oldest sister is 32 (17 years apart from me) my oldest brother is 29 (14 years apart from me) my other brother is 24 acts like he is 15 though (is 10 years apart from me) and my two sisters that are twins are 19(and are 5 years apart from me):naughty:

i beat all of you!!!!!!!!!hahaha:roftl: my oldest sister is 32 (17 years apart from me) my oldest brother is 29 (14 years apart from me) my other brother is 24 acts like he is 15 though (is 10 years apart from me) and my two sisters that are twins are 19(and are 5 years apart from me):naughty:

DANG that is ALOT of kids! :blink:

DANG that is ALOT of kids! :blink:

i no!!!!!!!!!my parents were way to busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe they are like those bunnies from the end of the lollipop music video!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe i like being the youngest cuz that way i dont have to think about my parents getting it on while i am fast asleep next door to them innocently!:angel_not: hehehehe

I will be nice to you right now, cause I am STRESSED OUT!

But remember that is the only reason :mf_rosetinted:

....wait...wouldnt it be the other way around :blink:

:bleh: why you stressed out! dont be! we'll be seeing MIKA soon!!! :huglove: <---that'll be you and him -- (i'll throw him on you :bleh: )

....wait...wouldnt it be the other way around :blink:

:bleh: why you stressed out! dont be! we'll be seeing MIKA soon!!! :huglove: <---that'll be you and him -- (i'll throw him on you :bleh: )

*stay away from Ada when Mika comes out*