The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

so glad you like it Armande. I LOVE IT! As I said last night, in my (not) drunken rambling, he reminds me of a startled fawn. Just. So. Beautiful.

haha, i agree, its like an 'oh NO! i've left the kettle on!'

guess what i just did, i just hit alt f4

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: sorry

It is awesome!

I had to take a photo of myself for our work handbook thingy, and I tried that expression but looked like a total freak:roftl: :roftl:

My apple pose was a bit demented too....

hehe, that reminds me i have an apple pose to put into that book thing that is around somewhere, it was taken by accident :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so musically challenged it is not funny (I wouldn't even make it playing the tamborine in a band ) but could imagine how it must feel to play the same set over and over, when you have all tese fab new songs you are waiting to put together.

I teach the timbrel Jolene. We have to get together. If I can teach five year olds, I can teach you.

:biggrin2: VERANDAH !!!!!!!:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello: ACAPELLA ROCKS ..... I used to sing in an Acapella group ..... :wink2:

HK! You need to come over to the Sing it like Mika thread and give us a demo! Oh, and there's a new thread for a LICM fan CD. The best versions of fans singing Mika's songs will go onto a CD. Come and nominate some songs! (Are you alto or soprano?)

:roftl: Heheheheeh .... I have a deep singing voice ... & I'm shy ..... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hello Aussies (if anyone is still there)!

It seems as if I haven't posted in ages even though I think that it was just last night. I've been very busy with work.

I'm so happy to hear that all of you had a great time at the verandah! I can't wait for photos!

And that's slightly annoying that Mika cancelled Australia. Even though I wouldn't have been going to a festival I was holding out for concerts. But I suppose that with a new album his live show will be so amazing when he does come!

Which he will. :mf_rosetinted:

Will try to not let my son see it tho. For some weird reason it bothers him how much Mika touches his hair. (Oh Lord, let me be that hand for a few minutes, touching that hair, touching that... oh dear. let's stop that thought right there:sneaky2: )

Hello Aussies (if anyone is still there)!

It seems as if I haven't posted in ages even though I think that it was just last night. I've been very busy with work.

I'm so happy to hear that all of you had a great time at the verandah! I can't wait for photos!

And that's slightly annoying that Mika cancelled Australia. Even though I wouldn't have been going to a festival I was holding out for concerts. But I suppose that with a new album his live show will be so amazing when he does come!

Which he will. :mf_rosetinted:

Positive thinking- that is what we need- thanks SD!

Oh, my other multi quotes didn't work :thumbdown:

Soy, I was like, wtf? Where's the rest of the photo :roftl:

Yeah, talk like that is forbidden in here CD :mf_rosetinted:

You guys need to stop posting in here- I am trying to clean my house but can't drag myslef away!!!

"twitches her nose like Samantha and hopes house cleans itself":mf_rosetinted:

I had to find time to drag myself away to unpack (all done now)

And I should think about sleep soon :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think maybe I should have hung hubby's trousers for tomorrow out to dry instead of sitting on here? May have to do a quick bit of dealing with washing.

I have just been doing the same thing- MJ was whinging before about the lack of clean socks!!! He knows where the washing machine is..........:mf_rosetinted:

The reason cited was working on a new album (which will mean a new show when he comes).

I had a feeling the festivals would be a no go, glad we know now, and thinking when he does come it will be so much better.

*locates bonjela*

BTW DC, Mike returned my bonjela :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm.. yeah it SUCKS about Mika not coming to Oz.. I was SOOO looking forward to it but.. there's obviously NOTHING I can do, so must deal.. :thumbdown:

And YAY for locating ur bonjela! No more washed-up tube!! :punk:

Hmm.. yeah it SUCKS about Mika not coming to Oz.. I was SOOO looking forward to it but.. there's obviously NOTHING I can do, so must deal.. :thumbdown:

And YAY for locating ur bonjela! No more washed-up tube!! :punk:

Yes, no more washed up tube. Mike had put the bonjela in my shoe, so it was all revealed.

How is Mike btw HK, still chasing that wallaby?