The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, I intended to be asleep hours ago (like soon after I got home)

FY&GN all, chat sometime tomorrow, if I don't sleep through the day entirely

I shall dream verandah dreams :wub2:

Same! I'm meant to rest tonight! FY&GN to you all too! :punk::wub2:

It won't be the same tomorrow morning when I wake up.. No Mouselle on the mac.. No Kelzy in the kitchen making Milo.. No Bec with C.L. hair.. :wink2: Something I'm gonna have to get used to.. oh, that and the swivel couches.. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Night! :mf_rosetinted:

*dies of laughter*

:das:

:huglove:

:mf_boff:

You boffed me!!!!!!!!!! :mf_boff: back at you

HHHRRRUUUMMMPPPHHH .... I didn't .... :mf_rosetinted: maybe 'cos I'm non PPR ..... :mf_rosetinted:

We don't have to stare at you to see your rare beauty..:wink2:

Same! I'm meant to rest tonight! FY&GN to you all too! :punk::wub2:

It won't be the same tomorrow morning when I wake up.. No Mouselle on the mac.. No Kelzy in the kitchen making Milo.. No Bec with C.L. hair.. :wink2: Something I'm gonna have to get used to.. oh, that and the swivel couches.. :naughty::thumb_yello:

At least I won't be woken up this morning by some random opening the bedroom door and throwing a cd into the room (happened twice didn't it? :naughty:)

But it won't be the same. I miss you guys already.

Can't wait till the next one (even if this one just ended)

Same! I'm meant to rest tonight! FY&GN to you all too!

It won't be the same tomorrow morning when I wake up.. No Mouselle on the mac.. No Kelzy in the kitchen making Milo.. No Bec with C.L. hair.. :wink2: Something I'm gonna have to get used to.. oh, that and the swivel couches.. :naughty:

At least I won't be woken up this morning by some random opening the bedroom door and throwing a cd into the room (happened twice didn't it? :naughty:)

But it won't be the same. I miss you guys already.

Can't wait till the next one (even if this one just ended)

missyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyou ......... *wanders into your bedrooms in the morning , shimmy-ing with a bowl of corn chips* ... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Same! I'm meant to rest tonight! FY&GN to you all too!

It won't be the same tomorrow morning when I wake up.. No Mouselle on the mac.. No Melzy in the kitchen making Milo.. No Bec with C.L. hair.. :wink2: Something I'm gonna have to get used to.. oh, that and the swivel couches..

Night!

aww DC.. your so sweet.. I miss you throwing crap at me and I miss the papparazzi..

I miss Howie too!!! :biggrin2:

9 !!!! (some I am being paid back for ...) ..... :boxed:

I need ebay lessons ..... :blink:

Do you need to do it now??... we'll could all do it next year, just in case 'you know who changes his you know what' again *insert msn slap*

I didn;t know who you were in the video. Only kelz and so and DC because he was the only guy besides kelz. :roftl:. I did stare at this other hot chick. Don't tell kelz.

OI!!! I didn't know you liked my manliness!!

Anyways, I intended to be asleep hours ago (like soon after I got home)

FY&GN all, chat sometime tomorrow, if I don't sleep through the day entirely

I shall dream verandah dreams

same.. time for bed.. FY&GN ALL, lotsa Verandah love!!!! :wub2: sweet dreams *insert upyours smiley*:naughty:

aww DC.. your so sweet.. I miss you throwing crap at me and I miss the papparazzi..

Do you need to do it now??... we'll could all do it next year, just in case 'you know who changes his you know what' again *insert msn slap*

same.. time for bed.. FY&GN ALL, lotsa Verandah love!!!! :wub2: sweet dreams *insert upyours smiley*:naughty:

Of course I do! :das:

:mf_boff:

:wub2: Awwww ... Sweet dreams Gabrielle .... :das::wub2:

:roftl: soangel is lip-syncing everyone else's lines!

Awesome video!

:roftl: Sshhh .... don't tell her that ..... (she copped enough flak for that from us already :naughty: )

I'm going to go to bed now too. I'm going to a party tomorrow night! :biggrin2:

Goodnight!

Good Night SD !!! Sweet Dreams .... :wink2:

Oh okay, awesome! I know that they have packs of like 24 cans of soft drink for about $14.00. Everyone buys them!

oh yeh everyobne buys them, arnolds buys them and sells them in the fridge for like 1.50 (60c for staff) coz its cheaper to get from big ****ers(my name for big w since i traded them in for kmart a few yrs ago) then it is from coke

Nico ...... our vids. are soooooooooooooooo cheeseeeyyyyyyy !!!! :blush-anim-cl::roftl: :roftl:

haha just reminds me of when i used to do cheesy tim shaw comercials when i was little "hi im tim shaw and im sure im tim" lammeeeeeeee (glad i didnt have a 21st where those could surface)

*grins*

We have awesome accents... everyone loves an Aussie accent... ask Freddie... :fisch:

do u find when you watch aussie movies we sound like such yobos , or is that just me

:roftl: soangel is lip-syncing everyone else's lines!

Awesome video!

how hilarious, not that i even noticed