• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey- there's the nail polish!

Oh, there was just a double play of Mika songs on V2- LT & GK. :mf_rosetinted:

How are we all today?

Good morning everyone (even thought it's not morning anymore. But I just woke up)!

I'm pretty good Jolene. And well rested after my late night yesterday! How are you?

I'm going to a party tonight and then I have to work from 9:00am-7:00pm on Wednesday. And then straight after that I'm going to Carols By Candlelight. I'm going to be very tired!

Good morning everyone (even thought it's not morning anymore. But I just woke up)!

I'm pretty good Jolene. And well rested after my late night yesterday! How are you?

I'm going to a party tonight and then I have to work from 9:00am-7:00pm on Wednesday. And then straight after that I'm going to Carols By Candlelight. I'm going to be very tired!

wow- you are busy!

It gets crazy this time of the year- I have some friends coming over for drinks tonight but still need to clean the house and pack (I'm in Adelaide till Fri) plus make sure I have sent off all my xmas cards, and presents etc :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I can't wait till January when everything slows down.

That's a super long shift you have to do :shocked:

wow- you are busy!

It gets crazy this time of the year- I have some friends coming over for drinks tonight but still need to clean the house and pack (I'm in Adelaide till Fri) plus make sure I have sent off all my xmas cards, and presents etc :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I can't wait till January when everything slows down.

That's a super long shift you have to do :shocked:

You're busy too!

Yeah I know. Very long. My parents don't think that I should have to work that long but I want to. More money for me! :naughty:

You're busy too!

Yeah I know. Very long. My parents don't think that I should have to work that long but I want to. More money for me! :naughty:

seems like everyone is really busy

Yeah, how about you? Are you already for xmas?

SD- yeah, I know what it's like to want to do as many hours as possible- I was exactly like yo at your age! Just make sure you get a good night sleep tonight, otherwise you will be fading by about 2pm tomorrow!

Yeah, how about you? Are you already for xmas?

SD- yeah, I know what it's like to want to do as many hours as possible- I was exactly like yo at your age! Just make sure you get a good night sleep tonight, otherwise you will be fading by about 2pm tomorrow!

hey

i put the tree up on sunday i know a bit late but my little bro is 18 tommorow so we kinda forgot

i've finshed my chopping which is good

tommorow night im going to a work drinks party for a carer who is leaving , friday night is my little bros party

and saturday is the works dinner

: soangel is lip-syncing everyone else's lines!

Awesome video!

Shhh, I am not..... I was just thinking them....... while moving my mouth

:roftl: Sshhh .... don't tell her that ..... (she copped enough flak for that from us already :naughty: )

Yes I have :sneaky2::naughty:

Here ya go Freddie!!!

A pic of me, teegs and soangel at the beach...

BEACHFEET.jpg

Oh... I have almost the same pic

Well I am pretending that I didn't just wake at 3.30pm, (well techinically I woke at 10am, took a phone call, got my transfer and arranged to enroll tomorrow and then fell back asleep)

So morning/Arvo all

I'm feeling good; got to go home today!! And as a sympathy gift, my parents gave me Mika tickets.

How are you?

I'm verra tired .... but happy from our amazing w/end !!

Mika Tix !!! Yaaaayyy ....... tho' I now have 7 to get rid of ... now that he has cancelled ..... :tears:

Stupid twat needs to stop cancelling gigs!!:thumbdown:

:mf_rosetinted: Erm ..... yeah .... :mf_rosetinted:

That he does.

I am back from lunch, and ready to sleep again, but determined to stay awake at least 3 hours first :naughty:

Hiya Soy .... I slept a fair bit of the day too .... but I'm still verra tired ... have to go out for a few hrs. tonight ... & I think I'm coming down with a cold or smth ... bugga ... :boxed:

:mf_rosetinted: Erm ..... yeah .... :mf_rosetinted:

Hiya Soy .... I slept a fair bit of the day too .... but I'm still verra tired ... have to go out for a few hrs. tonight ... & I think I'm coming down with a cold or smth ... bugga ... :boxed:

I'm no longer coming down with a cold, I have a cold :naughty:

I'm no longer coming down with a cold, I have a cold :naughty:

Do you ??? Then I caught it from YOU SOY !!!:sneaky2:

Hugs to all of you who are sick (or are recovering from dangerous car accidents!)

Am not really on here, okay:wink2:

Thanks Jols ...... (tho' you're not here):naughty: