The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i thought i was a little bit off mika in the last wk after all the issues we've had with him, but just then on sunrise they showed a clip of when he was there and said theyll be showing his performance again 2morow and my stomach nearly jumped out my throat

so i must still be obsessed

so i thought i was a little bit off mika in the last wk after all the issues we've had with him, but just then on sunrise they showed a clip of when he was there and said theyll be showing his performance again 2morow and my stomach nearly jumped out my throat

You can be angry and obsessed at the same time.:biggrin2:

oh, i completely missed sunrise this morning, when i got up Raggs was on :boxed:

would they be showing the performance at the normal time they show them, like 8ish?

ohh, i just realised i might still be at a friends place then, ah well, can only try to catch it, we are having a pirates of the Caribbean marathon, so hence i probably won't be on the mfc tonight either

i feel the same way as you PO about being a little off mika lately

Your welcome

*Shuts and locks the door behind her :bleh:*

*re-enters via the underground tunnel that has been moved to a new and secret position*

*holds the only key to the Australian thread (that can never and will never be touched by another human)*

*re-enters via the underground tunnel that has been moved to a new and secret position*

*holds the only key to the Australian thread (that can never and will never be touched by another human)*

Dang... I had to lock out the owner of here didn't I :bleh:

Hey all, just a quick check in before I go start the christmas stuff.

I should be on late tonight/tomorrow morning, and will be here over the weekend, thanks to work keeping me away from alot of the family stuff :thumbdown: to work

Heya soangel

Yea work does tend to suck but it could always be worse :bleh:

Dang... I had to lock out the owner of here didn't I :bleh:

:naughty: What ARE you guys up to ??!! Playing trap-door tag ??!!! :naughty::roftl:

:biggrin2: Well... I'm here for a bit .... then go to town & will be back .... I have heard from Akateisakate & it seems My hotseat will happen tonight (I hope :sneaky2: ) ......so HIYA !!!:biggrin2:

Heya soangel

Yea work does tend to suck but it could always be worse :bleh:

Yeha it could be worse, i could have been working xmas day. Im working monday, and then have to spend 4 hours or so on a train up to where my family will be, and drive back in my car the next day.

Checking trains then leaving