The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

What happened to the Aussie thread. All our internationals are discussing Winkys :blink:

And why call it a winky,of all possible names out there :blink:

Anyways, I am about to go risk life and limb, literally, in scouring the stores for a new outfit (or two) for new years.

I shall chat to you all later if I survive

Because it is only 2 days to christmas. If I could go shopping after xmas I would.

Do you know how insane the stores are this close to christmas. Tomorrow it will be worse. Work should be interesting tomorrow because of it.

Anyways, chat later

mmmmmmmm scottish accent..... *homer simpson drool*.....

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Pff. You know you want to really.

ER, lustful thoughts go with the scottish accent territory. So consideration of that particular body part is hard to avoid.

But "winkie" kills the mood, so I don't use that exact term.

:blink:

What happened to the Aussie thread. All our internationals are discussing Winkys :blink:

And why call it a winky,of all possible names out there :blink:

Anyways, I am about to go risk life and limb, literally, in scouring the stores for a new outfit (or two) for new years.

I shall chat to you all later if I survive

I braved the stores this morning- it was too bad actually- Kmart was pretty quite- I think everyone is busy food shopping now.

This afternoon I am trying to do as little as possible and get into holiday mode!

I braved the stores this morning- it was too bad actually- Kmart was pretty quite- I think everyone is busy food shopping now.

This afternoon I am trying to do as little as possible and get into holiday mode!

doing as little as possible sounds good, mum told me that tomorrow we are going to be cleaning the house for xmas day :boxed: