The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

please don't judge us by the song that is playing now (delta goodrem) :naughty:

I won't....and please don't judge me if I tell you that it was the first time I heard Bleeding Love (it was playing before Mika). I voted against Leona so many times in the last few weeks....it was actually nice to hear what I didn't want to win. Does that make sense? :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't....and please don't judge me if I tell you that it was the first time I heard Bleeding Love (it was playing before Mika). I voted against Leona so many times in the last few weeks....it was actually nice to hear what I didn't want to win. Does that make sense? :naughty:

that was the first time i heard it too, i actually don't mind it either, and i voted heaps as well :naughty:

Hello darling people...

I just got back from shopping...

Most of the shops bar Kmart were completly full... I could barly move!

I just read back a few pages and came across the interesting converstion about winkys... I got slightly worried

But anyway... I'd laugh if I was talking to myself again :bleh::naughty:

So, maybe I really wasn't paying too much attention....but Happy Ending was number 7 or 8 in the countdown? I was just so happy to hear Mika I didn't really listen to the rest. Except for the James Blunt part...that was funny.

Oooh, have fun. Try and get back in one piece!

*hopes Soy doesn't get trampled in the crowds*

I survived the crowds, though it was a close call in EB games, that store was packed.

We managed to complete dads christmas shopping, but failed in finding me a sparkly top for new years (will look the day before I go away). Did pick up my layby and get a cute top, so not a total top free experience *needs to stop wasting money*

Now we're sitting waiting for the turkey to cook to have our early christmas dinner at home (because come christmas we have away from home events)

I'm not discussing winkies. I'm :wub2: -ing over Calvin Harris's accent.

mmmmmmmm scottish accent..... *homer simpson drool*.....

*joins in the accent drooling, and volunteers to watch any new linkage*

i shall put it on youtube after dinner for those that missed it

the quality isn't too good, but its not that bad

Shall be interesting to listen. Look forward to you putting it up

Was anything new said, because the James Blunt comparasions seem fairly old (he mentioned getting compared to him way back in the take 40 days)

I survived the crowds, though it was a close call in EB games, that store was packed.

We managed to complete dads christmas shopping, but failed in finding me a sparkly top for new years (will look the day before I go away). Did pick up my layby and get a cute top, so not a total top free experience *needs to stop wasting money*

Now we're sitting waiting for the turkey to cook to have our early christmas dinner at home (because come christmas we have away from home events)

Was anything new said, because the James Blunt comparasions seem fairly old (he mentioned getting compared to him way back in the take 40 days)

Heya Soa

So you had to do the lovely last minute shop too...

Yes we did that as well... we were out for 4 or so hours...

So where are you going for Christmas?

Heya Soa

So you had to do the lovely last minute shop too...

Yes we did that as well... we were out for 4 or so hours...

So where are you going for Christmas?

Was supposed to be going 4 hours away tomorrow evening, but not anymore. So instead its christmas day at one aunts, boxing day at another, work the day after then going away with friends the day after that for new years. Everything is far too close

Was supposed to be going 4 hours away tomorrow evening, but not anymore. So instead its christmas day at one aunts, boxing day at another, work the day after then going away with friends the day after that for new years. Everything is far too close

Ohhh... fun...

That makes me glad I'm staying home this Christmas

sounds like a busy day

that reminds me i need to do last second shopping tomrrow:boxed:

it doesn't go for very long, it is mostly the guy talking about 'putting his foot in it' i dont know if it is new or not though

OG, he sounds infantile and bratty. :boxed:

Are we still Mika bashing, Scut? :roftl:

He was obviously like wtf? Esp cause he mentioned it in the live lounge footage!

Yeah, I haven't heard it before, I think there is this whole long interview from back in June that have only played tiny snippets from. Wonder where we could find the entire thing???

Yeah, I saw the film clip earlier in the week and was like, oh, this is the song we hate!! I don't mind it....

And yeah, for a country where Mika has had pretty much had a song in the top 10 since March or so he doesn't seem to want to come and show his support back to his fans..............

Ah yes, I was right.

Its part of an old interview from june (which was when he was last in the country)

Nothing new really, even if I haven't heard it before

ahk thanks

OG, he sounds infantile and bratty. :boxed:

i know, especially when he was yelling NO! :boxed:

He was obviously like wtf? Esp cause he mentioned it in the live lounge footage!

Yeah, I haven't heard it before, I think there is this whole long interview from back in June that have only played tiny snippets from. Wonder where we could find the entire thing???

lol, discussing a snippet from an interview they played on NOVA

Yeah, I saw the film clip earlier in the week and was like, oh, this is the song we hate!! I don't mind it....

And yeah, for a country where Mika has had pretty much had a song in the top 10 since March or so he doesn't seem to want to come and show his support back to his fans..............

yeah, i thought it sounded ok.

mhmm, its not like there is no fanbase here, but if he couldn't help it

Hello everyone!

Interesting discussion of winkies a few pages back. :naughty:

How are you all?

good thankyou, how are you?

good thankyou, how are you?

I'm pretty good thanks. I've been working today and I'm working tomorrow. I'm just praying that everyone has decided to do all of their shopping before Christmas Eve this year!

I really hope that I won't get as many shifts after Christmas.

I'm pretty good thanks. I've been working today and I'm working tomorrow. I'm just praying that everyone has decided to do all of their shopping before Christmas Eve this year!

I really hope that I won't get as many shifts after Christmas.

thats good you are good :biggrin2:

if there are other people that are the same as me, then i bet there will be heaps doing last second shopping :thumbdown:

*hangs pics*

mika4.jpg

mika2-d.jpg

mika6.jpg

I love these 3 sooooo soooo much. They are my new favourites.

Dang, those jeans :mf_lustslow: (and the shirt... and...)!!! :mf_lustslow:

yeh something about those jeans make me think of the sticker id totally have on my ute (if i had a ute)

"wrangler butts drive me nuts" ,and we'd get in my ute and do circle work and ill giggle like a school girl

on another note *wishes i was that window*

HAHAHA. "dear Mika. GET NEW PANTS. You do realize you "grow" right? Dude. We see your winky!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. "OW OW OW OW IT'S BURNING!"

omg i laughed so much when i read this

i changed my avatar, i felt bad that i was making people close windows with my old one :lmfao:

i found it hilariously evil even tho it tricked me

Hello everyone!

Interesting discussion of winkies a few pages back. :naughty:

How are you all?

oh yeh only in the aussie thread could a beautiful pic start a discussion that ends with girls having winkies

yeh something about those jeans make me think of the sticker id totally have on my ute (if i had a ute)

"wrangler butts drive me nuts" ,and we'd get in my ute and do circle work and ill giggle like a school girl

on another note *wishes i was that window*

:roftl: :roftl: *snorts*

Oh, Jolene, don't you know me well enough by now? I Mika bash at every opportunity he gives us and have done so since day one. :roftl:

i know, especially when he was yelling NO! :boxed:

The screaming and the way he was speaking in a whiny sing-song way is was got to me. Please, Mika, act your age and not your shoe size. :sneaky2: