The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*hopes that she isn't coming down with another cold so soon after throwing off the last one*

I blame the weather. The hot days that suddenly piss down with rain (usually when I happen to be outside)

I have work tomorrow, only 4 and a half hours, heres hoping that not everyone wants Maccas when they finish their last minute christmas shopping :wink2:

I'm pretty good thanks. I've been working today and I'm working tomorrow. I'm just praying that everyone has decided to do all of their shopping before Christmas Eve this year!

I really hope that I won't get as many shifts after Christmas.

That is what we did one year- all of our shopping on xmas eve at Big W!! I felt like I was ripping all of relatives off though cause we did it so quickly (they were still pretty good gifts though and they were all happy with them!)

Have been lurking for ages, but will go and read my book in peace now!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

xx

Meh... it snowed in Orange on Chrissy day one year when Mum was a kid... we're expecting low 20s on the day...

Well... technically... it could be either... seeing as Boba was a clone of Jango... and he wore Jango's bounty hunter outfit once he died... but didn't care for it like Jango did... I still say Boba...

I'm an even bigger nerd

We are expecting 28 Degrees Celsius on Christmas.

And yeah, you're right. About it being Boba wearing Jango's outfit and the fact that you are more of a nerd than I am! :naughty:

Goodnight nico_collard!

lol, i keep looking at the clock when it is 11:11, i did it again yesterday :naughty:

how are you?

Which photo :naughty:?

Kelz and I have quite a few pics together

It's a lovely one of you two laughing ..... in your glitter wigs .... at a motel ???

It's sooooo candid & full of joy !!!!!! :biggrin2:

It's a lovely one of you two laughing ..... in your glitter wigs .... at a motel ???

It's sooooo candid & full of joy !!!!!! :biggrin2:

Ah yep, I think I know the one.

My fave pic is the crash poses on the last day on the couch :naughty:

Man we're such teasers

Oh, they are nice- when were they taken?

On a random note I am watching chaneel v2 and they are doing top cameos in video clips, and I have never seen this one from Fat Boy Slim with Christopher Walken in it- he will never have that "scare" factor to me again!

lol, why am i quoted in that post?

just came back to say goodnight aussies!

:biggrin2: Oh sorry Armande !!!! I had MQ'd it earlier as I'm reading back on the Aussie Thread !!!!! Anyway ..... I'll tell you tomorrow about 11:11 :wink2::thumb_yello: SWEET DREAMS !!!!!