mika live lounge

hotdlp

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot a brilliant day this wednesday has become, i want to hear mika every morning:biggrin2: id be in this mood all the time!!!!

yeah that is really great.. he should think about being a dj for every once in a while for us lonely mfcers :)

yeah that is really great.. he should think about being a dj for every once in a while for us lonely mfcers :)

hes very good on the radio, i remember thinking that when they took over a few months ago..... oh well if the music career ends mika can always become a DJ:wink2:

hes very good on the radio, i remember thinking that when they took over a few months ago..... oh well if the music career ends mika can always become a DJ:wink2:

he is indeed.. he has the right voice, the right personality, the right musical taste.. it'd be great! .. well not that his musical career would end... mm maybe he could do a bit of both.. maybe when he takes a longer break :biggrin2:

I can't wait for the videos from this tomorrow :biggrin2:

I wanna text in but I can't think of anything good to say

yeah neither can i! :) oh i hope they put it on early cos then i need to go to italy :blink: grreat

well just as long as u mention the mfc i guess... tell him we're stalking him :naughty: no just joking.. ah i don't know :doh:

he is indeed.. he has the right voice, the right personality, the right musical taste.. it'd be great! .. well not that his musical career would end... mm maybe he could do a bit of both.. maybe when he takes a longer break :biggrin2:

He should do a breakfast show, it wld give us all a reason to get up in the morning! :biggrin2: