@ Qpreview

Liesjeuh6

My dad has bought the Qpreview

And mika was in it :naughty: With a verry verry verry beautiful picture of him. It was an interview from 1 page. and maybe i'm going to scan it

Cause I like the interview so much.

He says that he loves heroes ( me toooo:bleh: ) and that he find Hiro the most funny. He also says that he has realised that he can be a bastard :bleh: but he isn't. Their 's also something about a kitchen in it ( is he building a new kitchen?)

(yeah sorry my english isn't very good:bleh: &nd sorry if this thread isn't usefull but I don't know the rules here? Are their rules? Because on other forumsites you have rules but here I don't find them so I do what I do e )

Edit: and he is the phenemon of the year in the Qpreview x

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad has bought the Qpreview

And mika was in it :naughty: With a verry verry verry beautiful picture of him. It was an interview from 1 page. and maybe i'm going to scan it

Cause I like the interview so much.

He says that he loves heroes ( me toooo:bleh: ) and that he find Hiro the most funny. He also says that he has realised that he can be a bastard :bleh: but he isn't. Their 's also something about a kitchen in it ( is he building a new kitchen?)

(yeah sorry my english isn't very good:bleh: &nd sorry if this thread isn't usefull but I don't know the rules here? Are their rules? Because on other forumsites you have rules but here I don't find them so I do what I do e )

Edit: and he is the phenemon of the year in the Qpreview x

Hi, this is very useful! :blush-anim-cl: In what language is it written? If in dutch can you translate it? If not: there are dutchies who will do it for you.

Are you able to scan the article and post it up here?

Thanks Allegra, I forgot to look for it:blush-anim-cl:

no problem :wink2:

this forum is so full!!! :shocked:

it is immpossible remember everything!!!

i remembered because i bought 4 copies of Q magazine the first december for my italian friends :biggrin2: