jassisa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish!!!

I'm getting really Mikafied....

I have red converse, black converse and white converse...just like Mika...and I got them before I even knew who Mika was...then...I have another pair of sneackers I forgott what brand are but they start with "a"something...lol

and in february I will be moving to a new house...and my dad told me that I can paint my room in a very mikafied way...I will paint the LICM replica! and I'm sooo excited! lol

I wish!!!

I'm getting really Mikafied....

I have red converse, black converse and white converse...just like Mika...and I got them before I even knew who Mika was...then...I have another pair of sneackers I forgott what brand are but they start with "a"something...lol

and in february I will be moving to a new house...and my dad told me that I can paint my room in a very mikafied way...I will paint the LICM replica! and I'm sooo excited! lol

Wow, your room is going to look amazing!!

Are you painting it yourself? It sounds a but difficult.

I might ask a friend of mine to help me out...but I do intend to do it myself....I'm in art class...I've been to contest...I love to paint...yes...difficult and tired...but it will be worthy!!! lol...yeah I'm mikacrazy

I might ask a friend of mine to help me out...but I do intend to do it myself....I'm in art class...I've been to contest...I love to paint...yes...difficult and tired...but it will be worthy!!! lol...yeah I'm mikacrazy

That's awesome!

Maybe you might want to consider painting mine. I'm sure my little sister would love it. xD