• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine, you?

I still need to buy my dad a christmas present

Im great. Me too! I seriously don't know what to get him though... :shocked:

Oh, and how about you? I have to say I love your new sig! :D

Hmmm same. Lazy weekend. I might just go to my friend's house, and be lazy there. Play xbox... Play outside in the snow. Hahha. That's kind of sad to admit.. Me playing in the snow at 14 years old... :blush-anim-cl:

Im great. Me too! I seriously don't know what to get him though... :shocked:

Hmmm same. Lazy weekend. I might just go to my friend's house, and be lazy there. Play xbox... Play outside in the snow. Hahha. That's kind of sad to admit.. Me playing in the snow at 14 years old... :blush-anim-cl:

I think I'll get my dad a cd... or a gift voucher from somewhere

and I'm 14 and would play in the snow! but we don't have any right now :(

LOL that's cute, Jess. What took him so long???? ;)

*rocking out to Thank God It's Christmaaaaaaaaassssssssssss!*

Haha, I don't know!

He goes, "You're not gonna believe this, but I actually like this stupid song!" *walks out of room* :lmao:

*sighs* I love that song! I haven't heard it in a while! (TGIC)

LOL that's too funny. How cool of your dad to openly admit that to you. My dad knows nothing about Mika other than the fact that I met him back in June. He and I don't like the same music!

This song always makes me nostalgic. :)

Yea, before tonight he said Mika sounded like techno Queen.

:blink:

Of all songs for him to say he likes, he likes Lollipop. I find that too funny. xD

I know! I wish it would have more air play here. Instead they play the same Christmas songs every day.

I think I'll get my dad a cd... or a gift voucher from somewhere

and I'm 14 and would play in the snow! but we don't have any right now :(

That's a good idea, im sure he'll love one of those gifts!

Awww.. We have too much (IMO, at first it was fun, now its annoying, and im injured because of it!!) i'd FedEx you all of the snow in my backyard if I could. :thumbdown:

I've never been closely involved in a wedding either, so I am very excited! I got to see my sister wear her dress the other night and it was a lot of fun. She looked so pretty!

Oh that's great ^___^

Wow, that's pretty bizarre that Lollipop is his favorite. Maybe he's a closet fan and is holding back in telling you how much he loves Big Girl and Grace Kelly? ;)

And every other song on the album. :naughty:

I bet he'd like Big Girl. Oh daaaaddyy..:fisch:

*waves to everyone*

Im great thanks! Im happy that you are done with your exams, I am too! This week was so stressful for me! I hope you have a safe flight, and have a great Christmas :)

thank you, hun! lot's of things to do before leaing though...btw, I wonder why I am still online...it's 03:42 AM :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Yes ma'am !

mika2zk0.jpg

Very beautiful pix! :wub2:

And every other song on the album. :naughty:

I bet he'd like Big Girl. Oh daaaaddyy..:fisch:

lol xD

my mom likes to see him perform live, i dont know what song is her favorite though..

My teacher played GK and Relax in class today ^__^. At first he played Relax, and my friend just HAD to say "OMG shanicka loves him!" and ... yeah. He says that he sounds like Freddie Mercury, especially in GK.

*waves to everyone*

*waves back*

:)

lol xD

my mom likes to see him perform live, i dont know what song is her favorite though..

My teacher played GK and Relax in class today ^__^. At first he played Relax, and my friend just HAD to say "OMG shanicka loves him!" and ... yeah. He says that he sounds like Freddie Mercury, especially in GK.

That's so cool! What made him play them?

I wish my music history teacher would play his music!

That's so cool! What made him play them?

I wish my music history teacher would play his music!

We had MP3-CELLPHONE day in class, because of the vacation. We had nothing else to do so.. Yeah. He played music and stuff ^__^

I've got something even moe unusual. My psychology teacher played Stuck in the Middle from his ipod during a cooperative learning project. He did it just for me. :D

Awww how nice of him!! ^___^