Does everyone remember The despair of her first thread?

Mikadmirer

Well, my first thread dealt with an amazing situation: "if you are sat down next to Mika on the same plane".

Since, I wrote a subject about how much I love Mika, then I published the MFC awards, and this one about the despair of the first thread!:mf_rosetinted: (I say you my curriculum vitae :biggrin2: )

Actually, I am always afraid when I post something, even a simple reply. And You can't imagine to what extent I'm put under stress face to the idea that my message could be commented! :boxed: .

don't be afraid....I mean..you have the right to speak your mind...:biggrin2: and wheter people like it or not what you have to say..well thats your right...but you made what you tought it was right to do...so don't feel shy, or depressed or afraid! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be afraid....I mean..you have the right to speak your mind...:biggrin2: and wheter people like it or not what you have to say..well thats your right...but you made what you tought it was right to do...so don't feel shy, or depressed or afraid! :thumb_yello:

:plane: I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky!!!!! Yeah, I have the right :mf_rosetinted: !

One of my first threads was an inquiry into where Mika lives, broadly speaking. I prefaced it by saying I wasn't looking for an address, just wanted to know what part of town he grew up in.

That prompted replies of "Why don't you want to know his address?" and some discussion from people who wanted to go to London and handcuff themselves to his gate. :shocked:

Sunny closed the book on that thread in very short order. :blush-anim-cl:

It's funny, closed threads seem to follow me wherever I go, even now. :wink2:

One of my first threads was an inquiry into where Mika lives, broadly speaking. I prefaced it by saying I wasn't looking for an address, just wanted to know what part of town he grew up in.

That prompted replies of "Why don't you want to know his address?" and some discussion from people who wanted to go to London and handcuff themselves to his gate. :shocked:

Sunny closed the book on that thread in very short order. :blush-anim-cl:

It's funny, closed threads seem to follow me wherever I go, even now. :wink2:

I read it! :lmao:

Well, my first thread dealt with an amazing situation: "if you are sat down next to Mika on the same plane".

Since, I wrote a subject about how much I love Mika, then I published the MFC awards, and this one about the despair of the first thread!:mf_rosetinted: (I say you my curriculum vitae :biggrin2: )

Actually, I am always afraid when I post something, even a simple reply. And You can't imagine to what extent I'm put under stress face to the idea that my message could be commented! :boxed: .

please don't ... though I was a knob head with no knob failed to get all the feedback ... but I got all the messages from LICM, that's enough, isn't it ? it changed everything about me ...

Actually, I've been focus on wikipedia and the songs I have on my ipod more than imagination ... but my mum is a very good dreamer, I think I got some influence ... She told me that to know M I K A was as easy as eating a dumpling, just give him your number and address when you go to the concert !!!!!!

I've been reading the forum for a long time now, but I only began to write a couple days ago. I don't know the exact reason why I didn't start sooner... Partly because I thought I had nothing interesting to say, partly because it's not easy for me to write in English...

But I'm very happy I started to write anyway. I felt welcome immediatly. It is a very welcoming place with realy friendly people ... whatelse would you expect of Mika fans :wink2: ...

please don't ... though I was a knob head with no knob failed to get all the feedback ... but I got all the messages from LICM, that's enough, isn't it ? it changed everything about me ...

Actually, I've been focus on wikipedia and the songs I have on my ipod more than imagination ... but my mum is a very good dreamer, I think I got some influence ... She told me that to know M I K A was as easy as eating a dumpling, just give him your number and address when you go to the concert !!!!!!

Your mum is amazing: "just give him your number and address when you go to the concert ! "

She had a good idea!:biggrin2:

And when your english is far,far,from perfect(as mine) it's even more frightening.

But,anyway,I love this site,love reading what other people think,and I especially love to see and read your experiences with Mika and his concerts,becouse I have naver seen him live,and there is no hope I will any time soon.

And when your english is far,far,from perfect(as mine) it's even more frightening.

But,anyway,I love this site,love reading what other people think,and I especially love to see and read your experiences with Mika and his concerts,becouse I have naver seen him live,and there is no hope I will any time soon.

Your English is perfect

My first thread was about Mika's lazy eye.

:lol3: I'm positive it was probably an interview a million MFCers have already seen, but I was so excited about it, especially since I, too, have a lazy eye. And then the only thing I wanted to do was make threads..but that ended after about the third thread I made, because I realized they were a bit pointless and weren't getting many posts.

I was rather intimidated by how everyone already seemed so close here, but all the Night Owls made me feel very welcome, instead of ignoring my jumping into the conversation.

Like Hannah said, make a point to try to get to know people and to join in on the comversation. With my expereinces on here, and to my knowledge, everyone here is friendly. I know I'm always delighted to talk to someone I've never seen on here before.

Ps i too was excited about the lazy eye, i have one aswell

tehe, me three! forgot to mention that! =]

I got glasses to help it earlier this year, but i *cough* lost them... :naughty:

but I'm starting to think that I should 'find' them, since I can't even read the subtitles on my TV properly any more...=]