This Ones for Us Girls (Part 9)

Sarah_Lollipop

of course! it's no problem, what are my mika friends for eh :blush-anim-cl:

yeah the albums will be around for like forever

yeeeah hehe.. hmm, well hopefully *crosses fingers* we're going again for my birthday so if i bring a bit more money i won't have to feel guilty bout buying another album :biggrin2: jee my family are gonna think i'm obsessed :doh: well i think i am :bleh:

Aaaaw mee lady :blush-anim-cl:

Oooo really, lucky you!! When's your birthday?? :biggrin2: Jeee u think they might suspect something about u being obsessed?? :roftl:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaaaw mee lady :blush-anim-cl:

Oooo really, lucky you!! When's your birthday?? :biggrin2: Jeee u think they might suspect something about u being obsessed?? :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: hehe, well i know how it would feel if i wasn't able to buy the singles in my country and i really wanted them, so may as well do u this favour :wink2: me trampy wampy

ya! 22nd feb (3 days before the gigs woop! ) but i'll prob go a week before that when i'm on holiday

naaah, i don't think it's that obvious tbh :fisch: i mean noone in my class would be able to tell that mika's my favourite singer :fisch: lol

hehe, well i know how it would feel if i wasn't able to buy the singles in my country and i really wanted them, so may as well do u this favour :wink2: me trampy wampy

ya! 22nd feb (3 days before the gigs woop! ) but i'll prob go a week before that when i'm on holiday

naaah, i don't think it's that obvious tbh :fisch: i mean noone in my class would be able to tell that mika's my favourite singer :fisch: lol

Aaw you're too sweet :blush-anim-cl:

OMG you will have such a fab time! First the US then Mika gigs after one another xD yaaaay :naughty:

And yes I'm sure they don't notice :roftl:

Here are -10degrees celsius today and i felt my hands hurt when i went outside now !!:boxed:

that sucks, hate that feeling.. i have no idea how cold it is outside :blink: but i don't wanna know

i need to go for a bit now, bye! x x

~* Walk in *~

that sucks, hate that feeling.. i have no idea how cold it is outside :blink: but i don't wanna know

i need to go for a bit now, bye! x x

Hello :biggrin2: how are you today ?

Means that you didn't go outside today !!!

Bye bye D!