Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o you liar! :roftl::roftl:

yeeeah.. though that nearly happens with everyone though, argh can't wait til i'm 18.. did u hear about the granny who got asked for ID cos she wanted to buy alcohol :o

*ashamed* :P hehe

what?! a Granny?! I didn't hear about that lol!

*ashamed* :P hehe

what?! a Granny?! I didn't hear about that lol!

lol.

yeeah.. well not granny granny.. like she was a young granny.. but still.. she got asked for ID cos the check out lady thought she was under 21.. i wonder what cream she uses *rubs chin and thinks hard*

lol.

yeeah.. well not granny granny.. like she was a young granny.. but still.. she got asked for ID cos the check out lady thought she was under 21.. i wonder what cream she uses *rubs chin and thinks hard*

Lol!!

That's crazy! but i suppose it's better safe than sorry :P You can get sued for selling alcohol to underage people can't you??

Lol!!

That's crazy! but i suppose it's better safe than sorry :P You can get sued for selling alcohol to underage people can't you??

yeah, i'm pretty sure u can.. doesn't seem to stop people much selling it to youngsters.. ah well

yeah, i'm pretty sure u can.. doesn't seem to stop people much selling it to youngsters.. ah well

Hmm none of my friends have ever managed to get alcohol and they all look pretty old :P

hehe ah well, i'd rather look too young than too old :)

Hmm none of my friends have ever managed to get alcohol and they all look pretty old :P

hehe ah well, i'd rather look too young than too old :)

i think mine have.. but they go to some lil crappy shops or summin..

yeah thats true :bleh: it'll be great for when you're 50 lol

lol..he is only performing at 10.10 isnt he..not that early!!!

yup.. well it is for me considering i go to bed late.. and i need 10 hours of sleep + i need to wake up earlier to have a shower.. oh how hard life can be :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

anyway, niiight! x x

How do you feel ?:biggrin2:

Woop !!!!How are you gonna get dressed ?

Hello Celestee!How are you ?

I'm fine, just i'm sooo excited for tomorrow:naughty:

It is the biggest problem.. I don't know what to wear:blink: And it is a costume ball..:naughty: