The return of the penguins (part 6)

Reni

We're temperate here too. Well where I live, southern Ontario. North is a bit frigid but generally we are a temperate country climate overall.

Oh right! gosh, i'm actually starting to appreciate the Irish weather for once in my life! don't think I could live in those temperatures!!! :boxed:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right! gosh, i'm actually starting to appreciate the Irish weather for once in my life! don't think I could live in those temperatures!!! :boxed:

I am so much inlove with canada, i could never imagine living anywhere else! I mean going to get the mail and having the little door frozen shut is a turn off but it's one of the most multi cultural, amazing place on earth. I love it so much. I kiss the ground when i come back from vacation :naughty:

I am so much inlove with canada, i could never imagine living anywhere else! I mean going to get the mail and having the little door frozen shut is a turn off but it's one of the most multi cultural, amazing place on earth. I love it so much. I kiss the ground when i come back from vacation :naughty:

aw you're so patriotic, that's so sweet! :)

I love my country too, am proud to be Irish :bleh:

aw you're so patriotic, that's so sweet! :)

I love my country too, am proud to be Irish :bleh:

I am so patriotic it hurts. Going on vacation i practically shout i'm canadian. I have a picture form when i was 7 in florda with a shirt that said "canadian, eh" and had our anthem on the back :lol3:

I am so patriotic it hurts. Going on vacation i practically shout i'm canadian. I have a picture form when i was 7 in florda with a shirt that said "canadian, eh" and had our anthem on the back :lol3:

haha!! :roftl: that's cool, nobody will ever mistake you so!

My Grand-Uncle lives in Canada! not sure which part though again.. I'll find out! himself and his wife came here to visit a few years ago, they had such strong accents I remember! lol

haha!! :roftl: that's cool, nobody will ever mistake you so!

My Grand-Uncle lives in Canada! not sure which part though again.. I'll find out! himself and his wife came here to visit a few years ago, they had such strong accents I remember! lol

:lol3: We talk like non-europeans lol.

:bleh: we talk like americans. I think.

yeah kinda don't ye? not exactly the same though I'm sure! Canada's a big country! even the Irish, as small a country Ireland is, have manyy different accents! :naughty:

anyway I'm off to bed! so bye for now!! xx

yeah kinda don't ye? not exactly the same though I'm sure! Canada's a big country! even the Irish, as small a country Ireland is, have manyy different accents! :naughty:

anyway I'm off to bed! so bye for now!! xx

Well, quebecois, and newfs talk differently then us city-goers.

OK goodnight! :huglove:

hey penguins!!! :das:

i'm leaving for a trip with my friends again...:thumbdown:

shorter this time... i'll be back on saturday at 3:00 pm!!

babye!!:biggrin2:

*hoping they won't get drunk and take ... ''substances'' *

well... bye, i'm leaving!:biggrin2:

hey penguins!!! :das:

i'm leaving for a trip with my friends again...:thumbdown:

shorter this time... i'll be back on saturday at 3:00 pm!!

babye!!:biggrin2:

*hoping they won't get drunk and take ... ''substances'' *

well... bye, i'm leaving!:biggrin2:

Bye sara! Ca l'air tellement à te tenter :naughty: Essaye d'avoir du fun quand même :huglove: