Scaaaaanssss

IngievV

Why...why always the crappy stupid magazine? Oh well, Mika should thank me on his knees that I buy this crap for him.

mikahk.jpg

mikahk3.jpg

mikahk2.jpg

The last one was from the question page and the question and answer were strange:roftl: This is the answer and question:

I've recently become a Mika fan and now I have a question, or better said questions. Does Mika really sing that high? Or did they make it that way with the computer? My mum wonders if he is gay, because of his singing, and she thinks his clothes are remarkable. I didn't agree. I think he dresses nice. But yeah, everybody has got his own taste. I hope that you can answer my questions.

Luckily it does, about the taste. Especially as someone labels Mika's clothes as 'remarkable' hahaha! (Ingie comment: WTF?) And that's why he is gay? I don't see that one, but I have to admite that we suspect him to be gay (Ingie comment: Sounds like CSI, who are you? Sherlock Holmes?) Anyway, Mika doesn't want to give us the answer, so we have to respect that (Ingie comment: Then why don't you *(^&) He does sing that high, and he proves that live. You might want to try that out?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I buy it? Not my favorite Mika pics but still...

Why always that stupid Hitkrant? Do you know what I find remarkeble? Why that Tanya girl says that she respect it, when she says a few weeks ago that he was gay! :thumbdown: (okay, she says it now aswell, but..)

Shall I buy it? Not my favorite Mika pics but still...

Why always that stupid Hitkrant? Do you know what I find remarkeble? Why that Tanya girl says that she respect it, when she says a few weeks ago that he was gay! :thumbdown: (okay, she says it now aswell, but..)

Because she is dumped by her curlyhaired boyfriend and she takes revenge by using Mika. That's why.:mf_rosetinted: