I have no idea! it might be best to PM both of them and then organise humphy's journey. if Kalas doesnt have time right now, we could put her into another place on the list if nobody minds (and i don't think anybody should mind that :blink:) and if she wants :thumb_yello:.

Okay I’ll pm them both!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't get on MFC until I think of something!

Ok.. that's a lie because I'm on it right now and.. well I'm not getting off. I'll have to find some other way to persuade myself to think of something...

Hahaha! :naughty:

How hard can it be?

Didn’t you play with dolls and stuffed animals when you where little?

Humphrey just want to make friends with nice people(people of his own kind I think) and see the world.

Hmmm, I wonder if he wants to visit big-sized elephants at the zoo?

Awww, he is such an accomplished little fellow!

And he speaks fluent German & French now as well!

This will not end well for me

*hides* The world is such a cruel place!!!!

2x 6cm of pure fun to touch.

Awww, clever boy :wub2:

hahahahahaha :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

LOL!

aww lovely so is Freddie Mercury ;) well at least his statue

mfcheartja5.jpg

LOL LOL! That's great!

*feels like not a real MFCer*

*want's a flashing heart so she can be up with the likes of StatueFreddie - mighty MFC embassador!*

I have no idea! it might be best to PM both of them and then organise humphy's journey. if Kalas doesnt have time right now, we could put her into another place on the list if nobody minds (and i don't think anybody should mind that :blink:) and if she wants :thumb_yello:.

booohoo I really wanted to have him now... soon :(. How are you organizing it?

booohoo I really wanted to have him now... soon :(. How are you organizing it?

no idea so far.. but i havent thought about this properly. I'm not sure when you can take him - maybe femifrosk could send him back from norway? i havent checked the list though. let's wait until he arrives at sienna's and then we'll see! we'll find a way! :thumb_yello:

Yeah... but I'll be totally isolated for a week... I will be skiing in the mountains, not alpine but cross-country. I'll go like 20 km a day... and I havn't stand on that kind of skiis since I was eight. Now I'm eighteen. hahahaha. I hope I wont get lost there.

but I'm sure everybody else will be faster than me, they are so serious. I thinkt we'll have electricity in 2/3 of the cottages we'll be staying in, but computers is absolutely excluded...

I can give sienna my number though. Maybe I'll have connection sometimes...

Yeah... but I'll be totally isolated for a week... I will be skiing in the mountains, not alpine but cross-country. I'll go like 20 km a day... and I havn't stand on that kind of skiis since I was eight. Now I'm eighteen. hahahaha. I hope I wont get lost there.

but I'm sure everybody else will be faster than me, they are so serious. I thinkt we'll have electricity in 2/3 of the cottages we'll be staying in, but computers is absolutely excluded...

I can give sienna my number though. Maybe I'll have connection sometimes...

That sounds so excellent! :wub2:

Sienna -- Sweden

Kalas -- Sweden

Femifrosk -- Norway

Savage Beauty -- Norway

Diana -- Netherlands

Is it much cheaper to send within your own country? I think you could probably go in between Norway and Netherlands, so Femifrosk doesn't have to pay more postage than before? I dunno... It probably doesn't make a difference...

Wait to see how long it takes for Sienna to get him first :wink2:

Yeah that sounds great... :). I'll give sienna my address though.

I'm trying to pack for may week-long ski tour now... Uh it's all about getting the weight down. comfort and hygiene are not as necessary as those two apparently.

Yeah that sounds great... :). I'll give sienna my address though.

I'm trying to pack for may week-long ski tour now... Uh it's all about getting the weight down. comfort and hygiene are not as necessary as those two apparently.

It is gonna be so much fun, I am so jealous. Sucked in about the comfort and hygiene, though :naughty:

You know, it shouldn't really be a problem come to think of it ... if Humphy hasn't arrived at Sienna yet, and your only gone till the 16th ... he shouldn't be off by more than a few days if any if he travels as planned...

Oh Humphry, where art thou and thy aquatic pal?

Alfred! :sneaky2: Weren't you supposed to be keeping Humphry from mingling with postal employees, not joining in on the parties? :thumbdown:

You know, it shouldn't really be a problem come to think of it ... if Humphy hasn't arrived at Sienna yet, and your only gone till the 16th ... he shouldn't be off by more than a few days if any if he travels as planned...[/Quote]

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh Humphry, where art thou and thy aquatic pal?

Alfred! :sneaky2: Weren't you supposed to be keeping Humphry from mingling with postal employees, not joining in on the parties? :thumbdown:

I quote: "Alfred is a happy fish, he's always up for a party.". Not sure if we gave our up-for-everything-elephant the right partner to look after him :blink::naughty:

I quote: "Alfred is a happy fish, he's always up for a party.". Not sure if we gave our up-for-everything-elephant the right partner to look after him :blink::naughty:

Alfred is quite the naughty one. But when it comes to important matter he can be serious, I'm sure he's dragging Humphrey away from some cute female elephant, reminding him of his responsibilities :naughty:

But soon he'll have another pal, the Chicken!

oi! What did I miss? What kind of chicken? One of these cuddly ones? :thumb_yello:

Oh, Humphy will be so happy! Hehe, what a group! A travelling elephant, accompanied by a fish and a chicken. :doh: We are insane :naughty:

I love it.

oi! What did I miss? What kind of chicken? One of these cuddly ones? :thumb_yello:

Oh, Humphy will be so happy! Hehe, what a group! A travelling elephant, accompanied by a fish and a chicken. :doh: We are insane :naughty:

I love it.

she was talkin to me i think, cuz she is sending me a chicken!:thumb_yello:

I don't get it. So no chicken for Humphrey? *feels stupid*

Sorry for the confusing stuff! I did mean Phunky's chicken, but I can also make a chicken for Humphrey if requested :thumb_yello:

and here, *cries* poor chicken, she must miss mick dearly!

IMG_1810Small-1.jpg

AWWW :sad: I'll just HAVE to visit you one day and bring chicken so they can reunite :wink2: