Give an extra vote to the one you like best of the two :wink2:

Is this your vote Melman?

[2] Elephants

[7] MFC stripes

[6] Mika cardboard

[0] Plain colour #1

[0] Plain colour #2

It's too close to finish it again. More people vote! :roftl:

The dodgy hosting site has gone down again, in the middle of me trying to make the guestbook, but at least it means I can ask for opinions on the smilies I chose (yes, very important issue here). This is what I've chosen, does anyone have a smilie they really want in there, and one that it could replace? I can't change them once the guest book is open because then it'll change the smilies people have already used :roftl:

http://humphreytheelephant.110mb.com/images/smilies.html

You know how people talk about 'what if Mika came on MFC and saw some of the loony threads about his left pinky finger or whatnot' ... I think this would be the thread to weird him out the most. Just like .. "Wtf? What is this elephant? What has it got to do with anything? Why are they obsessed with it's feet and the background of it's webpage?" :blink::boxed:

:lmfao:

(I'm bored)

Sure :roftl:

At first I looked at it and was like .. "what did you even do?" :bleh:

Give an extra vote to the one you like best of the two

[2] Elephants

[7] MFC stripes

[6] Mika cardboard

[0] Plain colour #1

[0] Plain colour #2

The dodgy hosting site has gone down again, in the middle of me trying to make the guestbook, but at least it means I can ask for opinions on the smilies I chose (yes, very important issue here). This is what I've chosen, does anyone have a smilie they really want in there, and one that it could replace? I can't change them once the guest book is open because then it'll change the smilies people have already used :roftl:

Ah!! I need to have :lmfao:

You know how people talk about 'what if Mika came on MFC and saw some of the loony threads about his left pinky finger or whatnot' ... I think this would be the thread to weird him out the most. Just like .. "Wtf? What is this elephant? What has it got to do with anything? Why are they obsessed with it's feet and the background of it's webpage?"

(I'm bored)

I think so too!!:naughty: poor baby Mika...

**** gotta go!!:shocked:

have fun Bianca!

[2] Elephants

[7] MFC stripes

[6] Mika cardboard

[0] Plain colour #1

[0] Plain colour #2

Yes it is :naughty:

Urm..can you put more smileys? :naughty:

Ah, good one, okay. Which one should it replace? :punk:? Or :thumb_yello:? Or another one? Hmm...

Hahaha. Will try to :bleh:

:naughty:

Yes it is

yes, good question!!, it would be very good to have more smileys...

can you put more smileys?:blink:

if not i think you should delete:thumb_yello:

Yes it is

yes, good question!!, it would be very good to have more smileys...

can you put more smileys?

if not i think you should delete:thumb_yello:

Haha, it's so funny talking about smilies. When I read that I thought "What? Delete the guestbook? It's not THAT bad having only 14 smilies!" :roftl:

I'm not really sure how the whole thing works, except that I got a code to use, but I had to upload all the pictures and stuff for it myself, so I figured if I uploaded different pictures for the smilies, but called them the same thing it should still work. Which it did. But I'm not sure if it will still work if I play around with adding more smilies in :boxed:

But I will certainly replace :thumb_yello: with :lmfao:

:wink2:

Haha, it's so funny talking about smilies.

I'm not really sure how the whole thing works, except that I got a code to use, but I had to upload all the pictures and stuff for it myself, so I figured if I uploaded different pictures for the smilies, but called them the same thing it should still work. Which it did. But I'm not sure if it will still work if I play around with adding more smilies in :boxed:

But I will certainly replace :thumb_yello: with :wink2:

lol okay

Maybe we should replace :sneaky2: by :thumb_yello: because I don't think :sneaky2: would be used a lot in a guestbook, wouldn't it ? :blink:

lol okay

Maybe we should replace :sneaky2: by :thumb_yello: because I don't think :sneaky2: would be used a lot in a guestbook, wouldn't it ?

Okay, good point!

I guess I can just replace the :sneaky2: with the :lmfao: then. :bleh:

(I really just put sneaky2 in there to spite pink :fisch:)

*coughs loudly at petra's avatar*

:lmfao::bleh:

Look what I found in the TV guide today :naughty:

They have one page for gossip, and the biggest story of the week they put in a black box. This was the biggest story of the week:

feetish.jpg

:das:

(The actual story is boring, but :das:)

EDIT: OMG! WTF! I just noticed "shows off her tiny feet" - tiny feet?? :blink:???