• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pics are so nice Ines... :wub2:

Ohhhhh... HHH Im worried- why arnt you showing up?!

Ill go nag them at the post office tommorow... apperently they haeld my MM for 2 months there, and when I asked they were like- "oh, yeah... something did show up for you..."

jeez thanks! :sneaky2:

Awwww!!!! *uploading to fb*

I have that bag too :das:

:naughty::naughty:

That's a pity that they doesn't sell in miniature so that Hugh could have one too. :wub2:

Those pics are so nice Ines... :wub2:

Ohhhhh... HHH Im worried- why arnt you showing up?!

Ill go nag them at the post office tommorow... apperently they haeld my MM for 2 months there, and when I asked they were like- "oh, yeah... something did show up for you..."

jeez thanks! :sneaky2:

Thanks!:wub2: I look at them and first thing I do, is looking back to my shelf trying to find Hugh. I miss him.:blush-anim-cl:

Yes...you should. :blink: Since you didn't answered back my messages, I began to think where is Hugh, if he was ok,...jeez...

then..tell me sth. :thumb_yello:

I am proud to say- I FINALY HAVE HUGH!!!!! :boing: :boing:

at last- I recived him this morning, apperently he made it to the post office yesterday around midnight, and I got him as soon as I woke up!

he's been resting on my bed, it's such a change for him- its so terribly hot here... we'll go shopping for an appropriate outfit some time soon

and once I get my hands on my camera- there will be some photos too! :biggrin2:

I just love the little guy :wub2:

at last- I recived him this morning, apperently he made it to the post office yesterday around midnight, and I got him as soon as I woke up!

he's been resting on my bed, it's such a change for him- its so terribly hot here... we'll go shopping for an appropriate outfit some time soon

I think he’s happy :wink2:and You seem very excited :aah:

I'll wait your posting some pics :wub2:

Awesome! :biggrin2: Can't wait to see the photos :boing:

• 3 weeks later...
Any news from Hugh and Inbar? :blink:

well- Hugh is having the best time, and is getting ready to leave- packing takes a long time...

But Im going away this weekend, and we havnt had a chance to get to the mall- I would love for him to take piccies there, so a few more days, and he'll be sent off (thats :sad: for me but :biggrin2: in general :naughty:)

who am I sending him too? :biggrin2:

Sorry England! i just went to the first page I saw that had the list and copied it, it was obviously an old post!

MANGO - Korea

Nico_Collard - Australia

England - USA

Petra - Germany

~Ana~ -

Sorry England! i just went to the first page I saw that had the list and copied it, it was obviously an old post!

MANGO - Korea

Nico_Collard - Australia

England - USA

Petra - Germany

~Ana~ -

Ohh, no problem! Thanks for adding :D

• 2 weeks later...
Do we have any pictures from Israel? :)

yes- we do- but Im having a mega hard time getting them on computer becausse I use a film camera- hihi I so old fashioned, and our camera store is really slow- so once I get the cd, Ill put them on Hugh USB stick and up on FB and he'll be sent off (just PMd Mango :naughty: )

awww- it'll be so sad seeing this little one go :wub2: