Mika Secret

Aaurora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could i pm someone with my secret so they could make me a graphic? :blush-anim-cl:

You can post your secret as an anonymous text in the live journal link and I will make it into a graphic for you. Someone else has also done this, I don't mind making them :)

I've got a secret.. and I think it's very funny!

I've a got Mika on my wall!

Yes, I've done a mark at 6.3 feet and then a put a Mika pic on the mark!

That's my secret.. I can make MIka everything I want! lol!

That was a great first post.

:roftl:

I've got a secret.. and I think it's very funny!

I've a got Mika on my wall!

Yes, I've done a mark at 6.3 feet and then a put a Mika pic on the mark!

That's my secret.. I can make MIka everything I want! lol!

Thats adorable :blush-anim-cl: welcome to the forums :)

well, I am not sure. I was thinking at the start to do it once a week but there wasn't really a lot of people to do a secret. And if the same people do it every week, we are going to run out of secrets!

Suggestions, please? I think maybe once a fortnight or once a month if we are going to continue this. Should this be a continued thing, or should it remain a one off?

well, I am not sure. I was thinking at the start to do it once a week but there wasn't really a lot of people to do a secret. And if the same people do it every week, we are going to run out of secrets!

Suggestions, please? I think maybe once a fortnight or once a month if we are going to continue this. Should this be a continued thing, or should it remain a one off?

I wanted to do one...

I think once a month or every two weeks maybe?

More people need to know about it I think then there would be more.

I have made a new entry in the Mika Secret Live Journal which can be found here

http://mikasecret.livejournal.com/975.html

if you would like to make another secret, or submit your first secret, please do so :) It is completely anonymous and no one will know who you are.

Secrets will be posted in a week or two weeks time depending on the amount of submissions received.

If you do not have a graphics program, post your secret in words and I will make you up a graphic for it.

Thanks for giving it a go :thumb_yello:

yeah! I have received more submissions this time than last, so it will be a bigger turn out! I will post them up in a week or so, give people more time to get them in :thumb_yello:

Yesterday, I received a submission that had the URL of http://www.tinypic.com and that was it. 10 minutes later another submission came in with a working URL. If this is the same person, thats all good, but if you think you may have put the wrong link in, please re-comment :) Thanks :biggrin2: