Meet up list for Terminal 5- NYC-2/2/08!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I a pooper?!! :-P I just wanna make sure. Believe me, I'll be up for it! Bells and all! Is that the correct saying? It's not, is it?

.I'll be there with bells on.....

and i was JUST messing with you!

I am all freaky and CRAZY .... ya know, since we only got like 30 days!!!!!

I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND :crazy:

We FINALLY got it all together Jack! Lucy is going to NYC this weekend to scope out the venue and surrounding area. We are trying to find a location that has a clear view of the venue. The 'PLAN' is to stay safe and warm inside the building UNTIL the first sight of human life outside the venue... and then it is a RUN FOR IT.... and that is the magical moment that we line up. It really depends on how soon OR LATE someone gets there....

Now, see I KNOW that we are c-r-a-z-y... but isn't that a bit better of a plan than my initial 5:00AM !!!!!! :naughty:

Ok! Much better! :thumb_yello: That I can do. :biggrin2:

--Jack

Hi Jess!!!! Haven't seen you in DAYS...feels like weeks!!!! :naughty:

Of course the offer still stands.... ALTHOUGH it has been slightly altered....

Alex and I booked our flight this morning..... and due to price increases and transportation issues..... *and being dumb Florida Hillbillies* we are now flying into JFK because the hotel we are staying at has a free shuttle to/from the airport! That really saves a couple of dummdumms, if ya know what I mean! So our hotel is .... I dunno.... somewhere - but, not in NJ....

PERHAPS if your mom actually said yes.... we could meet somewhere!!!! If she says YES - we will figure something out!!!! FO SHO

Hmm.... Jess needs someone to go with? im going with me and 1-2 friends but, since my sister cancelled there wont really be an adult there, now, depending on who wins, my mom or my dad (lol) i'll either be driven to new york and dropped off to wait in line for concert, or ill go by train. now my parents wont like the ideas of going w/ strangers, but, if Jess wants to let her parents know she wont be exactly the only one going like that it might help...and we could all meet up in New York so it could (maybe?) be easier on everybody...

-tries to read what i just wrote-

does any of that make sense? :blink: lol

Hmm.... Jess needs someone to go with? im going with me and 1-2 friends but, since my sister cancelled there wont really be an adult there, now, depending on who wins, my mom or my dad (lol) i'll either be driven to new york and dropped off to wait in line for concert, or ill go by train. now my parents wont like the ideas of going w/ strangers, but, if Jess wants to let her parents know she wont be exactly the only one going like that it might help...and we could all meet up in New York so it could (maybe?) be easier on everybody...

It makes total sense.....

JESS YOU NEED TO RUN THIS OPTION BY YOUR MOM.....

She would actually be better with yall, cause I may be an 'adult by age' but..... :lmao:

Aww, thanks Revica.

:huglove:

I'll see what my mom says about Holly first, and if she says no, I'll see what she says about going with you. (Or do you mean my mom would drop me off and we'd meet up or something)?

Plus we're both from Jersey, and live fairly close..I'll see what happens. :)

Aww, thanks Revica.

:huglove:

I'll see what my mom says about Holly first, and if she says no, I'll see what she says about going with you. (Or do you mean my mom would drop me off and we'd meet up or something)?

Plus we're both from Jersey, and live fairly close..I'll see what happens. :)

If your mom says NO to me....she BETTER say NO to her too! :sneaky2:

This is the list so far:

Hey every one this is going to be the sighn up thread for who is meeting up for brunch/lunch on february 2 before mika's ny concert!:biggrin2:

I <3 MIKA!!!

dcdeb

lucy

cheeseygoodness

finkster

hollyd

mika obessed

revica

JackViolet

Titty

o and my friend is coming her name is maddie and both my parents none of them are on the mfc though

at least you guys can go alone i have to go with my parents and that includes the concert but i probably wont have to sit next them but still i have to go with them:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

My mom got tickets because she wanted to hang out at the bar with my dad. Even thoughI've been to several concerts alone, she's just trying to pretend she doesn't like Mika.

I don't know, she'll probably be chilling somewhere while we're all in line, and just meet up after the show.