American Thread Part II

mandilambi

if you scroll down to the really bottom of the page patrick wolf said very mean comments to mika and i dont like him for that!:thumbdown: he is a good singer and i like only magic position not the rest of his songs though:wink2: http://perezhilton.com/category/mika/

and look wat he wrote about perez! http://perezhilton.com/category/patrick-wolf/ he isnt very nice i wonder how he is with his fans:thumbdown:

i remember that :bleh: he's kind of mean but he makes GREAT music and has wonderful hair lol

I'm back. Now to watch BWO. Oh I just figure out what that stands for' date=' I remember now, Bodies Without Organs. I was going to listen to them but then mom came up and I had to make dinner that I said I would yesterday.

And yessss I remember that song from that commercial! I think that's a really sweet commercial, but if I was in the car behind them sitting at a green light I'd be a little frustrated just sitting there because there's no way there would be no on-coming traffic like that. :roftl:[/quote']

i just remember watching that commercial and saying awwwwwww and then i saw the song on itunes so of course i bought that and then i just bought his whole album on a hunch :naughty: i would have started honking LOL and then i would have revved my enguine a lot but htat wouldn't make a very good commercial :naguhty:

don't you love the music video???

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember that :bleh: he's kind of mean but he makes GREAT music and has wonderful hair lol

i just remember watching that commercial and saying awwwwwww and then i saw the song on itunes so of course i bought that and then i just bought his whole album on a hunch :naughty: i would have started honking LOL and then i would have revved my enguine a lot but htat wouldn't make a very good commercial :naguhty:

don't you love the music video???

His hair is so funky at times, but hey whatever he can pull it off!

Yeeeahhh I don't think that would make a very romantic commercial at all. :lmfao: Nice try though! ; )

I just might look him up on iTunes. :naughty: I like how his music video changed to different scenes. You didn't know what be around or behind him next.

I see you changed your avatar. : P

Hey ladiesss. :)

Hello everyone!

Hello you two! :original:

LUCKY! We got somewhere between 7 and 10. And I had to walk to my grandparents' house to eat dinner with them. I hate how some people have no regard for others and just don't shovel at all. *rolls eyes*

Needless to say...my pants are wet up to my knees and my toes got really cold.

His hair is so funky at times, but hey whatever he can pull it off!

Yeeeahhh I don't think that would make a very romantic commercial at all. :lmfao: Nice try though! ; )

I just might look him up on iTunes. :naughty: I like how his music video changed to different scenes. You didn't know what be around or behind him next.

I see you changed your avatar. : P

i love his hair in this one the best :naughty:

themagicposition.jpg

i love when he's all gimpy with his crutches and all the yellow chairs:blink: lol

i changed my avatar again :roftl: i can't decide...

LUCKY! We got somewhere between 7 and 10. And I had to walk to my grandparents' house to eat dinner with them. I hate how some people have no regard for others and just don't shovel at all. *rolls eyes*

Needless to say...my pants are wet up to my knees and my toes got really cold.

My college is like that. They get too lazy to shovel and then they like to do it at 5:30am. I used to wake up all the time last year living on the first floor because they'd shovel at such an ungodly hour when no one is awake. :doh:

I've learned to buy high boots because they also only shovel around the parking lot. They won't make us move our cars so they can shovel. They just let over a foot of snow sit there and block parking spots.

I can't wait to move where there's no snow. hahaha

i love his hair in this one the best :naughty:

themagicposition.jpg

i love when he's all gimpy with his crutches and all the yellow chairs:blink: lol

i changed my avatar again :roftl: i can't decide...

I like him with red hair the best. I heard that it was a wig once though. :naughty:

Oh and his fake bruise! It's amazing what makeup can do. :roftl: I couldn't really figure out what they were doing with the water tank behind him. It looked like those guys were shaking a mattress on the water.

*keeps watch of your avatar to see if you'll change it back.* What if you make it so Mika is a couple days, then Martin, then PW and then BWO. : P

Heard of it, but I don't know anything about it really.

my dad was calling my name and i went downstairs and he did his tivo thingy and showed me a preview for it and they used love today for the music :wub2: i just love how at the end it says LOVE LOVE :wub2:

I like him with red hair the best. I heard that it was a wig once though. :naughty:

Oh and his fake bruise! It's amazing what makeup can do. :roftl: I couldn't really figure out what they were doing with the water tank behind him. It looked like those guys were shaking a mattress on the water.

*keeps watch of your avatar to see if you'll change it back.* What if you make it so Mika is a couple days, then Martin, then PW and then BWO. : P

that's ok johnny depp had a wig on for edward scissorhands and that's my favorite head of hair to this day LOL

is it weird to say that i like it when in movies the guys get hurt a little :blink: ... you feel all sorry for them...

i think i'm going to change it back to mika :roftl:

my dad was calling my name and i went downstairs and he did his tivo thingy and showed me a preview for it and they used love today for the music :wub2: i just love how at the end it says LOVE LOVE :wub2:

that's ok johnny depp had a wig on for edward scissorhands and that's my favorite head of hair to this day LOL

is it weird to say that i like it when in movies the guys get hurt a little :blink: ... you feel all sorry for them...

i think i'm going to change it back to mika :roftl:

I still need to see Edward Scissorhands. I was going to borrow it from my friends but I never got around to borrowing that and another movie. I think it was called, Say Anything. Or wait maybe not I can't remember now. All I know is it has a guy standing in front of a car holding a radio above his head.

I like Johnny Depp as a pirate best.