mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quite possibly you did! *HORRIFIED*

Oh no! I just spilled water all over my pants! :roftl: Brb.

Mmmmhmmm suuuureee i dont think that is water :naughty:

:lmfao:

You monster!!

Did you know that Jesus is allergic to benadryl?:naughty:

I never knew that...

*searches in garbage for gum jesus*

Oops, sorry! Secret's out!:naughty:

Yay! :D

Aww, chubbybunikins! That's a bummer. :(

When do classes start?

I thought you were calling someone else chubbybunikins and I was about to be all "*gasp* oh no you didn'!" :roftl:

Class start Tuesday, I always go back the day the dorms open though that way I just have an extra day to lounge around without having to worry about moving my stuff back in.

I can't really complain though because three days of the week I have one class, but I'm just going to miss the spaciousness of the house. If I get my room clean I should take a pic to show you how small that dorm room is. : P

Oh, and I'm not ready to have my suitemates steal my kitchen utensils. Someone kept on stealing my spatula and hiding it in another drawer. :sneaky2:

As far as I know we still have one empty room... someone can like ya know... move in and then I would greatly love the suite again. :fisch: Any takers? :naughty:

I thought you were calling someone else chubbybunikins and I was about to be all "*gasp* oh no you didn'!" :roftl:

Class start Tuesday, I always go back the day the dorms open though that way I just have an extra day to lounge around without having to worry about moving my stuff back in.

I can't really complain though because three days of the week I have one class, but I'm just going to miss the spaciousness of the house. If I get my room clean I should take a pic to show you how small that dorm room is. : P

Oh, and I'm not ready to have my suitemates steal my kitchen utensils. Someone kept on stealing my spatula and hiding it in another drawer. :sneaky2:

As far as I know we still have one empty room... someone can like ya know... move in and then I would greatly love the suite again. :fisch: Any takers? :naughty:

:shocked: Never! There could be only one.:huglove:

*raises hand* pick me, pick me!

I promise not to steal your spatula!

:shocked: Never! There could be only one.:huglove:

*raises hand* pick me, pick me!

I promise not to steal your spatula!

:huglove:

Okay umm...... who am I going to pick... ummmmmm ummm ummm you! I pick you!

You're not going to steal my spatula you're going to steal my spoon aren't you?!!! :sneaky2:

:huglove:

Okay umm...... who am I going to pick... ummmmmm ummm ummm you! I pick you!

You're not going to steal my spatula you're going to steal my spoon aren't you?!!! :sneaky2:

No, I'll steal your marshmallows. :naughty:

And your sporks!

Sporks are amazing.

No, I'll steal your marshmallows. :naughty:

And your sporks!

Sporks are amazing.

:jawdrop: How dare you! Oh well, it's only mini marshmallows and I have no sporks but sporks is the name of my guitar hero 2 band. :naughty:

i walk in and jessica's stealing marshmellows and sporks :blink::lmfao:

Yeah, she's an odd one... But gotta love her!

Alright, I need to head out and get back to college. I'll see you peeps when I get there and get my computer set up! : P

:jawdrop: How dare you! Oh well, it's only mini marshmallows and I have no sporks but sporks is the name of my guitar hero 2 band. :naughty:

Yeah, she's an odd one... But gotta love her!

Alright, I need to head out and get back to college. I'll see you peeps when I get there and get my computer set up! : P

:wub2: You're all just too sweet.:sneaky2:

Bye Jen!

Well, I'm really late posting this, but here it is. I have already completed the Big Girl font. I'm going to make a pizza/diet coke to have next to that and then have a big pink balloon to have up next to the Happy Ending.

n15932359_37454477_3981.jpg

that's so beautiful! :wub2: he's going to love it!!!!