American Thread Part II

mandilambi

GAH. I wish you could've made it.

:sad:

Thanks! I have Physics and Musc History tomorrow.

I'm just glad english is done with..I despise the 3 essays you have to hand write under pressure and in so little time.:thumbdown:

Oooh yeah, English was always the worst. I'm pretty good at writing essays, but I absolutely hate it! Especially with all that time pressure. Plus, it makes your hand hurt to write so much!

But speaking of writing essays, I really need to go and finish the one I'm working on now - it's my final paper from my Paris trip. I think I'm almost done, but it's just such a pain in the butt! If I don't talk to you before Saturday, have an awesome time at the Mika gig, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh yeah, English was always the worst. I'm pretty good at writing essays, but I absolutely hate it! Especially with all that time pressure. Plus, it makes your hand hurt to write so much!

But speaking of writing essays, I really need to go and finish the one I'm working on now - it's my final paper from my Paris trip. I think I'm almost done, but it's just such a pain in the butt! If I don't talk to you before Saturday, have an awesome time at the Mika gig, and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Ugh, exactly! It's just a pain in the neck..err..hand. (LAME.

:bleh: )

I'm pretty good at writing them too, they're just annoying to write, but somehow I pull through. heh..

Well, have fun on the rest of your trip! And good luck with your essay!

I don't know how many more school days are left, but my last day is May 23!

mine's the 21st. :D

Heck yes, it will most definitely be one heck of an award!

:biggrin2:

Just hope my Algebra II grades don't suck. That might put a downer on Friday, but still. hah

muhahaha, i got a C+ last semester. :naughty:

go me! XD

I know! She won't stop TALKING about it! Yall are going to have SO MUCH fun! Are you as excited as she is? I am KINDA glad I decided not to go with her! :naughty:

:lmao:

Hahah, sure about that? :bleh:

I'm not sure..haha I'm pretty darn excited, though!

To hear she's packing is getting me all pumped! Sounds way more real now!

:lmao:

Hahah, sure about that? :bleh:

I'm not sure..haha I'm pretty darn excited, though!

To hear she's packing is getting me all pumped! Sounds way more real now!

I think she is getting all CRAZY cause this is her first MIKA concert ever.

i cannot see my self aroud a bunch of screming girls all day long :boxed:

Of course. She's an MFCer mother; they're notoriously insane.:naughty:

Tell her she better take lots of pictures for me.

She is starting a thread when she is about to leave for the airport... and thety are oing to post pictureds from the whole New York trip....I told you she was :insane:

I think she is getting all CRAZY cause this is her first MIKA concert ever.

i cannot see my self aroud a bunch of screming girls all day long :boxed:

:roftl: Aww, we don't have cooties. hahah

Yea, I bet she's extremely excited! I want to get a picture of her face when Mika comes out!

She is starting a thread when she is about to leave for the airport... and thety are oing to post pictureds from the whole New York trip....I told you she was :insane:

:roftl: Uh oh! This could be trouble...:naughty:

Eeeew! I just had a mental picture :puke:

LOL. How sweet..

:naughty:

*makes mental note to keep an eye out for Holly's thread*

That's exactly what I'm doing when Mika comes to LA. Pictures from the moment we start road-trippin' to LA all the way to the moment we get home.:naughty:

:roftl: Aww, we don't have cooties. hahah

Yea, I bet she's extremely excited! I want to get a picture of her face when Mika comes out!

But then you'll miss it when he walks out.:bleh:

Eeeew! I just had a mental picture :puke:

:roftl:

I was going to tell you to tell her something else, but it was of a chickeny nature and I remembered just in time that you're her son.:naughty: