mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*makes mental note to keep an eye out for Holly's thread*

That's exactly what I'm doing when Mika comes to LA. Pictures from the moment we start road-trippin' to LA all the way to the moment we get home.:naughty:

But then you'll miss it when he walks out.:bleh:

:roftl:

I was going to tell you to tell her something else, but it was of a chickeny nature and I remembered just in time that you're her son.:naughty:

True.

:wink2: I'll be too busy jumping and screaming, anyway! haha

XD!!

that does noty matter she talks of chicken all the time WHEN it comes to MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, good. Wouldn't want to scare you.:naughty:

THANK GOD! THAT is an imagie I never weant ot see. She keeps saying tha t she is going to cry whahhhh whahhh whhaahh

Not want to see your mom cry? You're a sensitive one.:blink:

:roftl: It really wouldn't surprise me..

she cried when he was on so you think you can dane

she cried when he was on good morning america

she cried when she watched the dvd

so yeah, I think it is safe to szy that she is gonna cry when she sees him, in real life!

so yeah, I think it is safe to szy that she is gonna cry when she sees him, in real life!

:lmao: That's too great! Wow..now I'm excited for her!

She's going to have the time of her life!

Did she really cry when he was on So You Think You Can Dance? :lmao:!

:lmao: That's too great! Wow..now I'm excited for her!

She's going to have the time of her life!

Did she really cry when he was on So You Think You Can Dance? :lmao:!

Yes! I was laughing at her SO HARD and that made her cry even worse. She is like in love with the man- it is REALLY funny! You are gonna laugh at her too :bleh:

hahaha i cried when i walked into fye (music store) and heard big girl playing and i went in to buy the licm cd for mika to autograph in the first place! hahaha i was dancing around the store crying and shouting the words and then yelling "ITS DESTINY! ITS DESTINY!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: my parents backed slowly out of the store hehehehe

and ur mom isnt the only one that cried while watching the dvd lol :naughty:

WOW.....I don't even like the guy that much.

Besides, when you cry, your sight blurs and you miss what's going on.:bleh:

No, I am sensative just not when it comes to crying over Mika :punk:

No, I meant that it isn't a big deal, and you seemed to really not want to see it. It was funny how much you were against it.:naughty:

Yes! I was laughing at her SO HARD and that made her cry even worse. She is like in love with the man- it is REALLY funny! You are gonna laugh at her too :bleh:

Fink, take a pic of her; I need to see a crying Holly.:naughty:

hahaha i cried when i walked into fye (music store) and heard big girl playing and i went in to buy the licm cd for mika to autograph in the first place! hahaha i was dancing around the store crying and shouting the words and then yelling "ITS DESTINY! ITS DESTINY!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: my parents backed slowly out of the store hehehehe

and ur mom isnt the only one that cried while watching the dvd lol :naughty:

Am I the only one that doesn't get teary-eyed over Mika?:blink:

He's just a singer, girls....

WOW.....I don't even like the guy that much.

Besides, when you cry, your sight blurs and you miss what's going on.:bleh:

Fink, take a pic of her; I need to see a crying Holly.:naughty:

That's what I was thinking. haha

:naughty: Guess I'll have to now!

I'm taking video and photo documentaries.:thumb_yello:

*panics*

Jess isn't going to have a computer when I'm at the gig so now I don't have anyone to report on here for me. :sad:

Jessss how are you going to read all the gig reviews?!! :sad:

Well, I'm going to have one, but I wont be around them.

I'll be in New York when you're at your show!

You can still text me and let me know if you TALK to Mika. :naughty:

I'll read...all of them...when I get back. I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do Sunday.:naughty:

Well, I'm going to have one, but I wont be around them.

I'll be in New York when you're at your show!

You can still text me and let me know if you TALK to Mika. :naughty:

I'll read...all of them...when I get back. I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do Sunday.:naughty:

You're going to the city early, cool! I love the city. :wub2:

I've messaged Nono, Rilo and Artsy and I think Artsy will be a definite. I just need to see what the other two say. I feel bad for asking three people at once but I wanted to get my messages out there before I leave. I think I'll be out of here now within 30 minutes to an hour. Depends on when my laundry gets done drying. I had no clean clothes for Mika because I ended up going to bed early last night with a bad headache. I don't want to smell ya know? :naughty:

You're going to the city early, cool! I love the city. :wub2:

I've messaged Nono, Rilo and Artsy and I think Artsy will be a definite. I just need to see what the other two say. I feel bad for asking three people at once but I wanted to get my messages out there before I leave. I think I'll be out of here now within 30 minutes to an hour. Depends on when my laundry gets done drying. I had no clean clothes for Mika because I ended up going to bed early last night with a bad headache. I don't want to smell ya know? :naughty:

You know what? I'm a little ticked off...

They're holding another contest for Lollipop Girl, but they didn't do it for NY, PA, or Boston!:sneaky2:

I want to be Lollipop Girl!

AMANDA! TRY OUT FOR CHICAGO!

YOU TOO MEGAN!

You know what? I'm a little ticked off...

They're holding another contest for Lollipop Girl, but they didn't do it for NY, PA, or Boston!:sneaky2:

I want to be Lollipop Girl!

AMANDA! TRY OUT FOR CHICAGO!

YOU TOO MEGAN!

Yeah I noticed... I was fully expecting to see PA, Boston and NY up there next on the bulletin, but nope. :sad: Oh well... I'd rather be a Big Girl because I'm quite sure I can't fit into the Lollipop Girl outfit, but they don't seem to be looking for Big Girls anymore. *sigh*

Oh well, I probably would suck at dancing up there too, although I've found that I dance quite better to his music that other artists. :roftl: