• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, I know, I miss you.

I'm pretty good, how are you??

going through Mika withdrawals?

no i am pretty good since things are looking good for me seeing him again this summer so i have something else to look forward to and also mika on jay leno, fashion police, and the grammys also helped the withdrawal symptoms! i have a feeling he is gonna be big this year in the u.s! the u.s is always behind when it comes to music! apologize by one republic came out like 2 years ago before it became popular here and now its everyother song on the radio lol!

no i am pretty good since things are looking good for me seeing him again this summer so i have something else to look forward to and also mika on jay leno' date=' fashion police, and the grammys also helped the withdrawal symptoms! i have a feeling he is gonna be big this year in the u.s! the u.s is always behind when it comes to music! apologize by one republic came out like 2 years ago before it became popular here and now its everyother song on the radio lol![/quote']

Oh, I forgot about that! you're going to France to see him, right? Boy am I jealous! haha

I know! That was definitely record breaking Mika appearances on American tv in one month!

I stayed up till 2:30 watching Jay Leno and working on the Valentine's Day Project.:roftl:

This sounds brilliant!

you should make a thread about this in the suggestion area so that the mods can see it too and give you some feedback and see if this could be possible for us.(If you haven't already).

Thank you! ^.^ I'm so glad you think so! :thumb_yello: I just made the thread. We shall see if this idea can go anywhere. I really do hope it will. It could be such great fun!

Yea, my school's bad with the snow days too. They give us them when it's not necessary, on rare occasion. And they don't when we need them.

Do you get early dismissals if the weather's bad?

Yeah, we rarely get snow days. We have two this year, which is pretty high for us haha. We never get early dismissals. It's kinda ridiculous.

And I really like the podcast idea for shows!

This sounds brilliant!

you should make a thread about this in the suggestion area so that the mods can see it too and give you some feedback and see if this could be possible for us.(If you haven't already).

omg, i agree! brilliant is an understatement :roftl:

Okay, I posted this last night for Hollis and Sarie and now I must share it here too. I know you all are gonna "awwww" :)

Anyway...here's is what my bf's card for Valentine's Day said...

On the front it says: I don't know how other guys feel about their girlfriends...

....but whenever we're together I just know that I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Happy Valentine's Day.

Then this is what Chris wrote to me:

14 Reasons Why I Love You

1. You're kind

2. You're compassionate

3. You are forgiving

4. You are oh so Beautiful

5. You are faithful

6. You love God

7. You love me

8. You accept me for who I am

9. Ghostbusters is your favorite movie (That's actually HIS fave movie LOL)

10. You get excited about little things

11. You are the morning person that is compatible with me, the night person

12. You soften my heart

13. We compliment each other

14. Because you give me the opportunity to find a new reason to love you every day

I Love You - Chris

:)

Revica!! I. Love. Your signature. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: thank you. i was talking about it before w/ norwalk :roftl:

i got the caption at the caption thread, so i also made another one from there:

PinkElephant.jpg

if you have a caption w/ a pic ill make you something! :roftl: (although normally i have time this will have to wait till i get back from california :thumb_yello: )

Yeah, we rarely get snow days. We have two this year, which is pretty high for us haha. We never get early dismissals. It's kinda ridiculous.

And I really like the podcast idea for shows!

We don't either. Sounds like our districts both suck.

:thumbdown:

Okay, I posted this last night for Hollis and Sarie and now I must share it here too. I know you all are gonna "awwww" :)

On the front it says: I don't know how other guys feel about their girlfriends...

....but whenever we're together I just know that I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Happy Valentine's Day.

1. You're kind

2. You're compassionate

3. You are forgiving

5. You are faithful

6. You love God

7. You love me

12. You soften my heart

14. Because you give me the opportunity to find a new reason to love you every day

I Love You - Chris

Amanda! That is SO sweet!

I was gonna ask you what the card said in that text but wasn't sure if you wanted to share it.:bleh:

Haha, I don't like Ghostbusters. xD

That was SO sweet!

The last one really made me "Awww!!!"

You're one lucky girl, and you two sound like the cutest couple ever!!

I thought that would make you all "awwww" lol....even I did when I read it and held back little tears in my eyes. :)

Jess, Ghostbusters is HIS fave movie....he wrote that in wishful thinking. LOL

I am really blessed....I can't believe he says these things after three years of being together. Sometimes he blows my mind.

Megan...he really is genuine...that's something I love about him!

Now...how in the heck do I top that gift??? lol I have to buy his tomorrow, so I can give it to him tomorrow night!

1. You're kind

2. You're compassionate

3. You are forgiving

5. You are faithful

6. You love God

7. You love me

12. You soften my heart

I Love You - Chris

AWWWW!! That's adorable!

I thought that would make you all "awwww" lol....even I did when I read it and held back little tears in my eyes. :)

I am really blessed....I can't believe he says these things after three years of being together. Sometimes he blows my mind.

Now...how in the heck do I top that gift??? lol I have to buy his tomorrow, so I can give it to him tomorrow night!

Hahaha, you're not a fan of ghostbusters, either?

Bad Manda, still no gift? :bleh:

I don't mind Ghostbusters, but it has never been a fave movie of mine at all.

And I was going to get him a gift last night, but since he had us celebrate last night I didn't have anything for him! Oopsss....

Oh, and he gave me Across the Universe and a red purse that says "Love" on it. :)

I don't mind Ghostbusters, but it has never been a fave movie of mine at all.

And I was going to get him a gift last night, but since he had us celebrate last night I didn't have anything for him! Oopsss....

Oh, and he gave me Across the Universe and a red purse that says "Love" on it. :)

He gave you Across The Universe?!

That's it, you take Mike, I'll take Chris!:roftl:

awwwwwwwwww :naughty: